Date of Publication: February 1, 2018
Air India Express
Air India Express Limited invites application for the post of 21 Senior Assistant, Officer & Various Vacancy. Apply before 15 days from the Date of Publication. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Air India Express Job Details:
1.Post Name: Senior Assistant – Airport Services
No. of Vacancy: 06 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.20000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Officer – Airport Services
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.35000/- (Per Month)
- Period of Contract: Selected Candidates will be appointed on fixed-term contract basis for a period of 05 years. The contract could be terminated at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract, and / or in the event of unsatisfactory performance or Company requirement.
- Engagement beyond the period of contract will depend on the Company’s requirement / performance.
- The candidates will initially be positioned at any city on the network as per the Company requirement.
- The candidates will have to make their own arrangement for housing accommodation.
- The Company, at its discretion, may assign additional duties, as and when required.
- Consideration and Relaxation of SC/ST/OBC/ Ex-Serviceman candidates will be as per Government directives on reservation of posts.
- Based on requirements, the incumbents are also likely to be deployed to the parent company/ Group/ Air India Express affiliate sister concern/ subsidiary, anywhere in India.
- Such of the candidates belonging to SC/ST Communities who are called for Personal Interview (s), residing beyond 80 kms. from the nearest
Selection Centre to their residence, and not employed in any Government, Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, on production of evidence to that effect, along with a copy of the call-letter for Personal Interview.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the Eligibility conditions and prescribed criteria as enumerated in Para 1 above and the particulars
furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects.
- At any stage of the selection process in case it is detected that the particulars provided by the candidate in the Application Form or testimonials
supplied are found to be incorrect / false or the candidate does not meet with any of the Eligibility Criteria prescribed for the post, or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her application shall be treated as NOT ELIGIBLE and his/ her candidature will stand rejected.
- Candidates must note that, if any shortcomings are detected, even after the appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminated, without giving any notice or reason therefor.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or other outside influence with regard to their selection / recruitment shall be considered as a
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on February 1, 2018, are required to forward their
Application, in the prescribed format, which is available on this website. The Application, duly filled in, together with its enclosures, superscribing
on the envelope the post applied for, in capital letters, should reach the following address within 15 days of the advertisement.
The Chief of HR
Air India Express Limited
Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road,
Near Gandhi Square,
b) The Application Form of the candidate would be scrutinized and prima-facie Eligible candidates only will be called for the Selection Process.
(NOTE : Candidates not meeting with the Eligibility Criteria will not be scheduled for the Selection Process and no communication will be
entertained in this regard.)
c) Candidates belonging to General & OBC categories will be required to submit a non-refundable Fee of Rs.500/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn
in favour of Air India Express Limited, payable at Mumbai, along with their Application. ( Note : SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted
from payment of this Fee ).
d) Applications which are not in the prescribed format / unsigned / incomplete / mutilated / without Requisite Fee / without supporting
documents of Eligibility Criteria / Caste Certificate (if applicable), will not be accepted and such candidates will be considered INELIGIBLE and
no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Publication: 01.02.2018
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 15 Days from the Date of Publication.
click above to download
the employment notification