ADVERTISEMENT No. NIOT/E&P/03/Recruitment/2017 (Project)
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF OCEAN TECHNOLOGY
Velachery–Tambaram Main Road
National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT), Chennai an Autonomous Body under Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES), Govt. of India is proposed to engage Indian Nationals to the following positions in different disciplines on contract basis with consolidated emoluments.
NIOT Job Details:
1.Post Name: Project Scientist-II
No of Vacancy: 08 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.65000/- (per month)
2.Post Name: Project Scientist-I
No of Vacancy: 98 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.55000/- (per month)
3.Post Name: Project Scientific Assistants
No of Vacancy: 48 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.24000/- (per month)
- For Project Scientist: Bachelor’s Degree in engineering in relevant discipline or Master ‘s Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent from a recognized university/institute.
- For Project Scientific Assistants: Bachelor’s or Diploma in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
The candidates are requested to note the following:
- Please go through the following instructions carefully. The candidate shall be solely responsible for any loss or hardship caused to him due to his non-adherence to these instructions. The candidate is requested to visit NIOT website periodically to keep track of new announcements and changes, if any. If you have any difficulty in filling the online application form, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the problem faced.
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- The application form is available online on NIOT website http://www.niot.res.in/index.php/recruitment. The candidate has to fill the application online and upon submission, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number. After allotment of Registration Number, the candidate has to take a print out of the filled in application and sent to NIOT duly signed along with copies of the following certificates.
- Online applications must invariably be followed with duly signed hard copy along with relevant enclosures. Online applications without hard copy submission will lead to rejection of application. Similarly hard copy applications without online registration will not be considered.
How to Apply NIOT Vacancy: Interested & Eligible candidates may apply Online Through website http://www.niot.res.in on or before 30.10.2017 & send the Hard copy of Online applications along with Self attested copies of certificates / testimonials to The Director, National Institute of Ocean Technology, Velachery–Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai–600100 on or before 06.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.10.2017
Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application: 06.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form