No. BMRCL/ 104 A/ ADM/ 2017/ PRJ-ELE
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
III Floor, BMTC Complex
K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore–27
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, a Joint Venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka, is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) entrusted with the responsibility of implementing the Metro Rail Project in the city of Bangalore.
BMRCL invites applications from qualified and experienced personnel for appointment to the post of “Section Engineer” for the Electrical Division in the Project Wing. All appointments proposed will be on “contract basis” only.
The maximum age limit for the post of Section Engineer is 35 years.
BMRC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Section Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 20 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.35910/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: Engineering degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical Power Systems/ IndustrialElectronics/Mechatronics.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted will only be called for interview.
- The experience is post qualification and the minimum required. Mere possession of minimum experience does not confer any right to be called for interview/ selection.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/appointment shall be a disqualification.
- Selection will be through Interview by a Committee constituted by the Competent Authority.
- Documents in support of qualification and relevant experience shall be sent along with the application. Non-submission of documents along with the application, will lead to rejection of application at any stage during the process of recruitment.
- The number of vacancies indicated in this Notification is provisional and may increase or decrease depending upon the actual need. BMRCL also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all.
- BMRCL reserves the right to assess fitness or otherwise of the candidates selected.
- BMRCL shall not be liable for any damage / injury / loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire recruitment process and journey.
How to Apply BMRC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.bmrc.co.in and take a print out of Online application along with Documents in support of qualification and relevant experience & superscribing the envelope as “Application For The Post Of …………… send to the General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027 on or before 26.08.2017 till 04.00 P.M.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 26.08.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form