Advt No : 02/2018
Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry(Dr.YSP)
Dr YSP University aka Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry invites application for the post of 20 Junior Office Assistant. Apply online before 10 August 2018. Dr YSP University Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.yspuniversity.ac.in
1.Name of the post- Junior Office Assistant
No of post- 20
Pay Scale- Rs. 9,810/- per month
- The candidate must be bonafide resident of Himachal Pradesh.
- The candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father’s Name & Date of Birth, strictly as per his/her Matriculation Certificate.
- The candidate must provide valid e-mail and mobile number at the time of registration. Please note that e-mail can be used for filling up
one application form. Multiple Application Forms cannot be filled by using same e-mail ID.
- Intimation in connection with written objective type examination/further recruitment process will be sent to the candidates on their
registered e-mail as well as registered mobile number only. No separate intimation in this regard will be sent by post.
- It is suggested that the candidates should keep their e-mail logged in at the time of registration.
- Before applying online, the candidates should keep the following documents/certificates ready with them: i) All educational qualification certificates. ii) Scanned image of the latest passport size photograph (Size maximum of 100 KB with Resolution minimum of 200 x 250 Pixels)and scanned signature (Size maximum of 50 KB with Resolution minimum of 250 x 60 Pixels), both in .jpg/.jpeg/.png format only. iii) Employment Registration Card. iv) Backward Area/Panchayat, Landless family/family having less than 1 hectare land, Non-Employment/Income, Certificate(s), if any. v) BPL/Widow/Divorced/Destitute/Single Women; Single Daughter/Orphan, Certificate(s), if any. vi) Differently Abled Certificate, if any. vii) NCC/NSS/Scout & Guides, Certificate(s), if any. viii) Medal winner in National level sports competition, Certificate, if any. [Please note that certificates mentioned at Sr.No.7(iv) to (viii) above must have been issued by the competent authority as given in the main advertisement]
Starting Date for Submission of Application form :17-07-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form :10-08-2018 til 11:59 AM.
Eligible candidates may apply online at Dr YSP University’s website (http://www.yspuniversity.ac.in/) from 17 Jul 2018 to 10 Aug 2018 11:59 AM
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form