Advt. No: 01/2017-18
Kolkata (West Bengal)
Eastern Railway invites applications for the post of 02 Cultural Quota. Apply before 07 August 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Eastern Railway Job Details:
1.Post Name: Cultural Quota
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.1900/-
Educational Qualification: Passed 12th or its equivalent examination with not less that 50% marks in the aggregate or Degree/ Diploma Certificate in respective discipline only from Government recognised University/ Institute.
- Eastern Rly. Administration’s decision will be final. The decision of the Administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications etc. will be final and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection. The Administration does not undertake any responsibility for sending any reply to the candidates for not being selected or not called for in Written Examination/Performance Test.
- The application is liable to be rejected if any of the compulsory enclosure is not attached as indicated in the proforma of the application or the application is found defective in any respect.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- As per the extant rules a IInd Class journey Pass from Home Station to the place of Examination and back will be issued to SC/ST candidates only for appearing in written test.
- No column should be left blank, which also may be the cause of rejection of the application.
- Verification of all testimonials and certificates will also be mandatory condition for appointment.
- No application form will be supplied by the Railway.
- Place of Posting will be decided by the Appropriate Authority.
- Candidates in response to this notification shall ensure that he/she fulfils all eligibility conditions at the time of submission of Application.
How to Apply Eastern Railway Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents, Income Certificate, two recent passport size photograph, two self-addressed envelopes of size (23” X 10”) & application fee send to The Chief Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway Headquarters, Eastern Railway Sports Association’s (ERSA) Office, 17, Netaji Subhas Road (Fairlie Place), Kolkata- 700001. on or before 08.02.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 07.08.2017
click above to download
the employment notification