Walk-in-Interview: 04th September, 2017
Government of Bihar
District Health Society, Arwal Government of Bihar Invites applications for the post of 02 Block Community Mobilizer. Walk-in-Interview 04 September 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Govt. of Bihar Job Details:
1.Post Name: Block Community Mobilizer
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.12000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Social work/ any Social Science/ Health/ Rural Development or Preferably Post graduation in any Social Science/ Health/ Rural Development.
- The recruitment will be on contract basis for a period of 11 months which may be renewed based on the performance & conduct of the contractual staff as per the Contract Policy of District Health Society, Arwal. No. request of regularization, readjustment or re-employment would be entertained in the lieu of the said contract.
- Non-refundable Application fee is Rs.500/- for applicants under General Category, Rs.300/- for BC/EBC and Rs.200 for SC/ST Candidates. Application fee for the above post is to be submitted in the form of Bank Draft Only. Bank Draft should be drawn on any Nationalized bank favoring “District Health Society, Arwal” and Payable at Arwal.
- All applications have to be attached with a sworn affidavit before the First Class Magistrate clarily mentioning All the required certificates related to the essential qualifications or the requisite experience exists with the applicant and that in case of any fraudulent claim, legal action can be initiated against the applicant”.
- No Application will be accepted without submission of Application fee and sworn affidavit.
- Work experience will be counted up to 01.08.2017.
- Only shortlisted, candidates will be called for interview. All original Educational/ Experience/ Other Certificates must be carried at the time of interview. Short listing can be done based on written test in case of large no. of candidates. The last decision given by selection committee will be final.
- District Health Society, Arwal reserves the right to cancel this advertisement without assigning any reason.
- Detailed Terms of Reference (ToR), Qualification/ Experience/ Emoluments for the position mentioned and application form is available on the District Health Society, Arwal functional official website http.// dhsarwal.bih.nic.in .
- Prescribed Application format can be downloaded on website http.// dhsarwal.hih.nic.in for the above mentioned post. Applications in any other format shall not be entertained.
- Candidate should come for Walk-in-Interview in Auditorium of Collectoriate, Arwal on 04.09.2017 from 09.00 AM to 02.00 PM. Candidate should bring original Documents along with self attested Photocopies of all required Certificate, Demand Drafts a Sworn Affidavit. Any candidate who reports for counselling after the prescribed time limit of 2.00 PM will not be considered for interview.
How to Apply Govt. of Bihar Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application from along with Original certificates & all relevant documents at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: Auditorium of Collectoriate, Arwal.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 04.09.2017 at 10:00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form