Advt No : 02/2018
Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board(TREI-RB)
TREI-RB aka Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board invites application for the post of 1972 PGT . Apply Online before 08 August 2018. TREI-RB Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.treirb.telangana.gov.in
1.Name of the post- Post Graduate Teacher
No of post- 1972
Pay Scale- Rs. 31,460 – 84,970/-, Rs. 35,120 – 87,130/-
i) A Post Graduate Degree in the subject concerned (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a University recognized by the UGC. In case of SC / ST /BC / Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%
ii) Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or B.A.,B.Ed / B.Sc.,B.Ed from any institution recognized by NCTE with the subject concerned as a Methodology subject.
- Candidates are directed to follow the Board’s Website (www.treirb.telangana.gov.in) regularly to Know the latest developments regarding the Recruitment, dates of Examination, calling of candidates for verification of Certificates/ Interviews/ Results etc.
- The candidates must note that his/her admission to the examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that an Admission to the examination does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Board or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted by the Board as true and correct. The candidates have to be found suitable after verification of original certificates; and other eligibility criteria. The Applicants have to upload his/her scanned recent colour passport photo and signature to the Application Form. Failure to produce the same photograph, if required, at the time of interview/ verification, may lead to disqualification. Hence, the candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete.
- The candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as mobile / cell phones,Calculators, tablets, iPad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches to examination centre. Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall and any form of malpractice will not be permitted in the exam hall.
- The candidates are expected to behave in orderly and disciplined manner while writing the examination. If any candidate takes away Answer Sheet of OMR based examination, the candidature will be rejected and in case of impersonation/ disorder/ rowdy behavior during Examination, necessary F.I.R. for this incident will be lodged with concerned Police Station,apart from disqualifying his / her candidature.
- Candidates trying to use unfair means shall be disqualified from the selection. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
- The Penal Provisions of Act 25/97 published in the Telangana Gazette No.130, Part-I.A Extraordinary dated: 01.06.2016 shall be invoked if malpractice and unfair means are noticed at any stage of the Examination.
- The candidates have to report 30 minutes before to the examination venue to record their thumb impression on Biometric system.
- The candidates should go through the instructions given on the cover page of test booklet and carefully write his/her Register Number, Subject / Subject Code, Booklet Series, Name of the Examination Centre etc., in the Answer Sheet, which will be provided to him/her in the examination hall.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:09-07-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form :08-08-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at TREI-RB‘s website (https://treirb.telangana.gov.in/) from 09 July 2018 to 08 August 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form