ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES(AIIMS)
AIIMS, Delhi invites application for the post of 192 Junior Resident (Non-Academic) Vacancy 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Junior Resident (Non-Academic)
No of post- 192
Pay Scale- Rs. 56,100 per month plus usual allowances
MBBS/ BDS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree.
- The candidates should have passed MBBS/BDS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI/DCI.
- Only those candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS (including Internship) not earlier than three years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) i.e. 01.07.2018 will be considered. It implies that those who have completed MBBS/BDS or equivalent course (including completion of residency) between 01.07.2015 to 30.06.2018 only will be considered.
- DMC/DDC/MCI/State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
- Those who had joined Junior Residency (Non-Academic) at the AIIMS and whose services were terminated on account of unauthorised absence or any other disciplinary/ground, will be ineligible to be considered for these JR (NA) post even if they otherwise qualify.
- For all eligible candidates, maximum three terms* are allowed. AIIMS graduates will be considered to be allotted post on preferential basis. Candidates who have already done 3 terms* of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) either at AIIMS or outside will not be considered. Experience in Army Services, Central Health Services, Private Nursing Homes and Private Practice will be taken as equivalent to Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
- Term of JR (Non-Acad.) is 6 months, if any one join and leaves at anytime it will be counted as one term irrespective of duration of work. For each term, the candidate(s) required to submit his/her application separately.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:05-06-2018.
Interested candidates may apply online at AIIMS Delhi’s website (direct link is given below) from 15 May 2018 to 05 Jun 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form