Advt. No.: D/142/DDE/Admn./HQ/2017
North Delhi Municipal Corporation
North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) invites application for the posts of 172 Counselors on contract basis in the School of North Delhi Municipal Corporation. Apply Online before 24 October 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NDMC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Counsellors
No of Vacancy: 172 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4200/-
Educational Qualification: M.A. in Psychology and Degree / Diploma in Guidance and Counselling.
- The engagement will be purely on temporary and contractual basis upto 10/05/2018.
- The counsellors will be engaged against the vacant post of Teacher (Primary).
- Reservation & relaxation will be provided as per prevailing rules.
- The candidate belonging to Physically Handicapped Category (Ortho + VH) must possess “Disability Certificate” from Competent Authority.
Instruction To candidates:
- The candidates have to upload application form with his / her own latest photograph on the website, www.mcdonline.gov.in upto 24-10-2017. . All application would be accepted online only.
- No manual application will be accepted or entertained. The applicant shall fill up his/ her name as recorded in the certificate of Secondary Examination.
- The candidates should ensure that correct entries are made in the entire application.
- Applications with incomplete/wrong particular will be summarily rejected. Applicant will be responsible for filling wrong marks or any other information in the application form.
- The list of short listed candidates will along with scheduled of verification of documents and instructions will be uploaded on MCD Website www.mcdonline.gov.in
- The final list of selected candidates after verification of documents will be publish on www.mcdonline.gov.in.
- The number of vacancies may increase or decrease.
- The age relaxation for SC/ST applicants are upto 5 years & OBC applicants upto 3 years. Candidates belonging to SC/OBC who were also covered under the Physically Disability Category will be eligible for cumulative age relaxation under both of the categories.
- Selected candidates will have to join his / her duty within 10 days of issuing of the engagement letter. In case any candidate fails to join in the stipulated period his / her claim shall be forfeited and the next candidate available in the merit list will be engaged or given the offer to work on contract basis. No correspondence will be made in this regard.
- The North DMC reserves the right to make any amendment, cancellation and change in advertisement in whole or part without assigning any reasons.
How to Apply NDMC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.mcdonline.gov.in form 10.10.2017 to 24.10.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 10.10.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 24.10.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form