Advertisement No. DR-01/11/2017/WR
AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA
REGIONAL HEADQUARTERS (WR)
INTEGRATED OPERATIONAL OFFICES,
NEW AIRPORT COLONY, VILE PARLE (EAST),
Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites application for the post of 170 Junior Assistant (Fire Services) in Western Region. Apply Online before 31 December 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
AAI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Assistant (Fire Services)
No. of Vacancy: 170 Posts (UR-96, SC-14, ST-23 & OBC – 37)
Pay Scale: Rs.12500-28500/-
Educational Qualification: 10th pass with 3 year Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Fire with minimum 50% marks or 12th pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
- Only candidate who are domicile of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Goa can apply for the above post.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she meet the eligibility and other criteria as mentioned in the advertisement. The candidate should crosscheck the information furnished in the application form before finally submitting the same as no correction would be possible later. Furnishing of wrong/false information will lead to disqualification and AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing such wrong /false information.
- The eligibility with respect to age and educational qualification will be determined as on 31.12.2017. The candidates whose result for final year examination is awaited are also allowed to appear in the computer based/online examination subject to the condition that they have to produce the final result at the time of document verification.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA is awarded, the candidates will have to produce document indicating equivalent percentage of marks as per norms adopted by the Board/University/ Institute at the time of document verification.
- Appointment to above mentioned post is subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria and successfully passing all modules of Basic Training Course.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Departments/PSUs/Autonomous bodies must produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employer at the time of documents verification. In case, the candidate fails to produce the NOC, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST will have to produce his/her Original Caste certificate from the competent authority, along with self- attested copy of the same at the time of documents verification failing which his/her candidature shall be cancelled and he/she will not be considered for further selection process.
HOW TO APPLY:
STEP-1 (SIGN UP/ REGISTRATION):
- Applicant satisfying the eligibility conditions may apply only through online application link hosted in career pages of our website i.e., https://www.aai.aero/en/careers/recruitment.
- Applicant will view instructions page and they will have to accept the terms & conditions by clicking ‘I AGREE’ check box given below and pressing the ‘START’ button.
- Applicant should sign up first with their valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number. On signing up, the Password and login ID will be sent to the registered Email ID and Mobile Number provided by the candidate. The applicant should ensure the correctness of Mobile Number and Email ID during registration process.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 06.12.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31.12.2017
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 31.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form