Advertisement No. Rect/Admn-II/2017/6
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, an Institute of national importance, invites online application for the following regular position(s). As per existing recruitment policy of the Institute, the selected candidates will be initially appointed on 3 years contract and may be considered for appointment on permanent basis subject to an assessment. The requisite qualification, experience etc are given below:
IIT Bombay Vacancy Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Security Inspector
No of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2400/-
2.Post Name: Junior Mechanic
No of Vacancy: 08 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2000/-
- For Assistant Security Inspector: Bachelor’s Degree with security related experience of three years.
- For Junior Mechanic: 3-year Diploma in relevant Engineering discipline with relevant experience of two years after the diploma OR ITI in relavant trade with relevant experience of five years after the ITI certificate. OR Bachelor’s degree (other than B.Tech. / B.E.) in relevant discipline.
- All posts would be initially on a contract for 3 years’. The performance of the selected/appointed staff member(s) shall be assessed before the expiry of their contract and only those found suitable will be offered a substantive post after completion of 3 years’ service on contract. Appointment of staff members on contract who are not found suitable for substantive post shall be terminated on completion of the contract period.
- All the details furnished in the online application will be treated as final and no changes shall be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience (if any) laid down in the advertisement.
- Candidate should ensure that they have requisite qualification from recognized Board / University / Institute.
- Eligibility of a candidate for the post applied shall be considered as on the last date of closing of online application interface.
- Candidates desirous to apply for more than one post should apply online for each post separately.
- Application fee Rs. 50/- should be paid online for each post separately. However, no application fee for SC/ST, PwD & Women candidates.
How to Apply IIT Bombay Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.iitb.ac.in on or before 07.08.2017. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 07.08.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form