Advt.No.: R/T/D (MES)/43(1)/2017
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
Kolkata (West Bengal)
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) invites application for the post of 160 Tutor/ Demonstrator. Apply Online before 23 October 2017. Official website is wbhrb.in – Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
WBHRB Job Details:
1.Post Name: Tutor/ Demonstrator
No. of Vacancy: 160 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-42000/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
Educational Qualification: MBBS Degree included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act,1956 (102 of 1956).
- Age – As recorded in Madhyamik or equivalent certificate will only be acceptable;
- The claim of candidates for relaxation of age as a Govt. employee should be proved by a certificate from the appropriate authority showing the period of his/her continuous service under Government and the same should be furnished when called for;
- Medical Officers of West Bengal Health Service & West bengal Public Health cum Administrative Service have to obtain NOC from appointing authority.
- Candidates have to upload the Medical Degree Certificate and West Bengal Medical Council Registration Certificate.
- And also Postgraduate/ Post doctoral Degree Certificate, if any.
- Candidates must fulfil the essential Qualifications by the closing date.
- No application will be considered unless accompanied with the requisite application fee excepting Candidates belonging to SC/ST category of West Bengal and persons with disabilities specified under disabilities rule, 1999 (certificates obtained before the Advertisement date) who do not require to pay any fee. Such exemption of fee is, however, not applicable to any OBC (category A or B) candidate.
- No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserved for any other examination.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply using Online Application Form much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid congestion on Web-Server on account of heavy load on internet/website.
- All information regarding selection/ recruitment (date of examination, date of interview etc.) to the post will be available, time to time in the Board Website at www.wbhrb.in. Candidates are requested to follow the website (www.wbhrb.in) from time to time for any update/ information.
How to Apply WBHRB Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.wbhrb.in from 10.10.2017 to 23.10.2017. thereafter link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 10.10.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 23.10.2017
Date of Payment of Fees at Bank Branches: 11.10.2017 to 30.10.2017
Last Date of Full Submission of Online Form: 01.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification