Advt No: MR/HR.RECT/APP/2017
Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Mathura (Uttar Pradesh)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, invites applications from candidates with following qualification for engagement as Apprentices at its Mathura Refinery, Uttar Pradesh, under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 in the Disciplines mentioned below.
Educational Qualification, Provisional Number of seats in Apprentice category including likely reservation as per the
prescribed reservation of the state of Uttar Pradesh shall be as under.
For PwBD (Persons with Benchmark Disability) category, Govt of India Guidelines shall apply. Candidates belonging
to PwBD categories can apply against few identified seats under Codes 102, 105,106 & 107 Only.
IOCL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Trade Apprentice
No of Vacancy: 150 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.2500/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: 3 years Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation and Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/University OR 3 years Diploma in Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. Or BSc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/University.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other
eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
- The Apprenticeship agreement shall be registered on-line with respective authorities.
How to apply:
- Indian Oil has Refineries at Guwahati, Digboi, Bongaigaon (all 3 in Assam) Barauni (Bihar), Vadodara (Gujarat), Haldia (West Bengal), Mathura (UP), Panipat (Haryana) and Paradip (Odisha).
- A candidate desirous of applying for Mathura Refinery should exercise the choice of Mathura Refinery which has been provided in the application menu (on-line application portal) which shall open at 00.00 hours on 28/10/2017 and close at 00.00 hours on 11/11/2017.
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a seat ,may visit the website www.iocl.com go to ‘What’s New’ > click on Engagement of Apprentices 2017 in IOCL, Refineries Division. The candidate must have an active email ID and mobile phone number which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with candidate will take place only through website / email / mobile phone. Applications submitted through on-line mode will only be accepted.
- The candidate should have scanned copy of colour photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying on-line. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
- After successfully applying / registering on-line applications, the candidates are advised to send the print out of on-line application form, duly signed by him/her, to Mathura Refinery, as mentioned in the table below, alongwith all supporting documents & a photograph under self attestation, by ordinary post so as to reach us by 18.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 28.10.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 11.11.2017
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 18.11.2017
Date of Written Exam: 19.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form