Walk-in-Interview: 17th October, 2017
Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital
Applications are invited for appointment as Junior Resident against vacant/anticipated vacant posts on PURELY
ON CONTRACT basis in this hospital for 89 days or till Junior Resident on Regular basis are appointed, whichever is earlier. Candidates are required to submit the duly filled application form along with self attested copies of certificates and testimonials and one passport size photograph, at the time of interview. Candidates should report for the interview in the Administrative Block, SGM hospital on 17.10.2017 at 09:00 A.M. The registration will be open between 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM. No Candidate will be entertained after 11:00 AM and Interview will be conduct after 11.30 AM on the date mentioned above.
SGMH Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Resident (Dental)
No of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.56100/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Junior Resident MBBS
No of Vacancy: 12 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.56100 /- (Per Month)
- For Junior Resident (Dental): BDS degree from a recognized University and should be registered with Delhi Dental Council.
- For Junior Resident MBBS: MBBS degree from a recognized University and should be registered with Delhi Medical Council.
- Candidates must have completed compulsory rotatory internship on or after 17.10.2015.
- Those candidates who have completed compulsory rotatory internship before 17.10.2015 will be considered under relaxed norms for second list as mentioned at Sr.No.5 in this advertisement.
In case of non-availability of candidate, as per the relevant scheme mentioned above, candidates may be considered in terms of the relaxation of provision circulated as per circular No. F.121/26/2010/H&FW/1996-2045 dated 10.06.2011 of Deptt. Of H&FW, GNCT of Delhi with the following relaxations:
- Upper age limit for eligibility under relaxation will be 40 years.
- Post Graduate doctors who are interested to serve as Junior Residents will be allowed to join as Jr. Residents if fresh graduates are not available.
- Junior Residents who have completed one year of JRship may be allowed to again appear for interview for selection and will be offered residency only if no fresh Junior Residents are available. There would be no extension for any Junior Resident beyond one year of appointment under relaxed provisions.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interviews.
- No fees is required for appearing in walk-in-interview
- The decision of the Selection Board /Medical Superintendent of SGM Hospital regarding selection will be final and binding and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- If any declaration/information furnished by the candidates is found false or any material/fact suppressed willfully, the candidate/appointment will be cancelled/terminated forthwith.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form and self attested copies of certificates and testimonials and one passport size photograph, at the time of interview
Venue of Interview: In the Administrative Block, SGM hospital Mangolpuri: Delhi 110 083
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 17.10.2017 at 11.00 A.M
click above to download
the employment notification