Last Date: 01st August, 2017
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Regional Rural Banks (RRBs)-CRP RRBs VI
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites Online Application for RRBs (RRBs-CWE-VI) for the recruitment of 14192 Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). Common Written Examination will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in September & November 2017. Apply Online before 01 August 2017.
Name of Posts:
1.Post Name: Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
No Of Vacancy: 7374 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.7200-19300/-
2.Post Name: Officer Scale- I
No Of Vacancy: 4865 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.14500-25700/-
3.Post Name: Officer Scale- II (General Banking Officer/Specialist Officers)
No Of Vacancy: 1746 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.19400-28100/-
4.Post Name: Officer Scale- III
No Of Vacancy: 207 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.25700-25700/-
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) & Officer Scale- I: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s.
- For Officer Scale- II : Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR Degree from a recognised University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science/ Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India OR Degree from a recognised University in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR MBA in Marketing from a recognized university OR Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- For Officer Scale- III: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and Minimum 5 years experience as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions.
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof along with the original bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examination and interview and/or joining respectively. No document shall be directly sent to IBPS by the candidates before or after online examination.
- Candidates are advised to apply for only one post i.e. Scale-I, II and III in Officers’ cadre. The applications of candidates applying for more than one post in Officers’ cadre will be summarily rejected.
- Before applying for the CRP for Officers and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts in the Regional Rural Banks, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore requested to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/short listing for main examination/ short-listing for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Regional Rural Banks. IBPS/ Regional Rural Banks would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/ certificate/ documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Regional Rural Banks, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Decision of Nodal RRBs/ Regional Rural Banks / IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview, verification etc. and any other matter relating to CRP RRBs-VI will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IBPS/ Regional Rural Banks in this regard. IBPS/ Nodal Bank/ RRBs take no responsibility to receive/ collect any certificate/remittance/ document sent separately.
How to Apply IBPS RRB Vacancy: Candidates are required to apply online through IBPS website http://www.ibps.in between 12.07.2017 to 01.08.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 12.07.2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 01.08.2017
Date of Online Payment of Application Fees: 12.07.2017 to 01.08.2017
Download of Call letter for Examination: August 2017 for Officer Scale-I & September 2017 for Office Assistant
Date of Preliminary Online Examination: Officer Scale-I – 09, 10 & 16.09.2017 & Office Assistant- 17, 23 & 24.09.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form