Advt. No.: 04/2018
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
ECIL Post, Hyderabad–500062
ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented persons for the following positions on contract basis initially for a period of one year (extendable by one more year depending upon on project requirements) having maintenance experience to work at our sites viz., RAPS-Kota, TAPS-Tarapur, Kakrapar & NPCILMumbai as per the site requirements given below. The walk-in-interviews will be held at New Delhi on 19.01.2018 & 20.01.2018 and Mumbai on 20.01.2018 respectively.
The walk-in interview will be held on 19.01.2018 for Technical Officer on contract & 20.01.2018 for Scientific Asst-A on contract & Jr. Artisan on contract at New Delhi. The walk-in interview will be held at Mumbai on 20.01.2018 for all the posts.
ECIL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Technical Officer
No of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.21000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Scientific Assistant
No of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.16978/- (Per Month)
3.Post Name: Junior Artisan
No of Vacancy: 08 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15418/- (Per Month)
- For Technical Officer: First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with post qualification experience in the field of RF Communication/ IT-H/W,S/W/ Networking/ Testing/ Maintenance of Control & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Communication.
- For Scientific Assistant:first class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Electronics and Communication/ Electrical & Electronics & Instrumentation.
- For Junior Artisan: Candidates Should have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronics/ Electrical/ Computers/ Instrumentation.
- Class: 1st class is relaxed to IInd class with 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST.
- Age: 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC. 5 more years’ relaxation in PWD Category for Post No.1 and 10 years for post Nos.2 & 3.
HOW TO ATTEND:
- Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website www.ecil.co.in. The Interview for Technical Officer on contract will be conducted on 19.01.2018 at New Delhi and 20.01.2018 at Mumbai between 0900 hrs.,to 1100 hrs., as indicated at “Interview Venue & Placement details” and the eligible candidates should attend with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and caste etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph.
- Eligible candidates attending for Scientific Asst-A on contract & Jr. Artisan on contract have to appear for written test / practical test on 20.01.2018 from 1000 hrs. to 1200 hrs.,at respective places as indicated at “Interview Venue & Placement Details” with duly filled in application
along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and caste etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph.
- The selection will be based on interview performance (for Technical Officer on contract) & written / practical test (for Scientific Asst-A on contract& Jr. Artisan on contract). ECIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify the vacancies notified/recruitment process if need so arises, without assigning any reason. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
Venue of Interview: ECIL Zonal Office, B-7, DDA Local Shopping Complex, A-Block Ring Road, Naraina, New Delhi -110 028 or ECIL ZONAL OFFICE, 1207, VEER SAVARKAR MARG, DADAR (PRABHADEVI), MUMBAI-500028.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 19 & 20.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form