Last Date: 30th September, 2017
Indian Council of Medical Research
AIIMS, Delhi invites application for the post of 14 Technical Assistant, Technician & Various Vacancy. Apply before 30 September 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
ICMR Job Details:
1.Post Name: Technical Assistant (Biological Science)/ (Physiology)/ (Chemistry)/ (Environmental Science)/ (Information Technology)
No. of Vacancy: 06 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4200/-
2.Post Name: Technician-A
No. of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.1900/-
- For Technical Assistant: Graduate degree in IT/ Computer Science/ BCA or One/ three years Bachelor Degree in Environmental Science/ Chemistry/ Physiology/ Biological Sciences from a recognized University with or one of the subjects in bachelor degree such as Zoology, Life sciences, Biotechnology, biochemistry, toxicology, Microbiology or allied subjects.
- For Technician-A: 10th or equivalent from a recognized board with one-year experience in Laboratory/ field/ Clinical/ Govt. Laboratory/ Govt. recognized organization/ Institution.
OTHER SERVICE CONDITIONS:
- Pay & other allowances are admissible as per ICMR rules.
- Benefit of new restructured defined contributory Pension Scheme is admissible for new entrants as per provision contained in the Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Economic Affair (ECB && PR Divn.). Notification No. 5/7/2003-ECB & PR dated 22.12.2003 effective from 01.01.2004.
- The appointee will not be covered under existing GSLI Scheme till the new GSLI Scheme is re-launched by GSLI authorities.
- Candidates working in Central / State Govt. / Public Sector Undertakings / Govt. funded Organizations etc. should submit their applications THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL. Advance copies of application will be considered subject to the conditions that a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer is produced at the time of written test/personal
- Above vacancies will carry with all India transfer liability under the Council.
HOW TO APPLY:
1.Application Form and other information can be downloaded/obtained from ICMR/Institute website www.icmr.nic in or www.nioh.org.
2.Application forms duly completed in all respects and signed by the applicant should be sent to The Director NIOH, Meghaninagar, Near Raksha Shakti University, Ahmdabad-380016 on or before the closing date 30.09.2017 along with application fee. Application sent by other mode i.e. Fax/Email will not be accepted.
3. Self-attested copies of the following documents are to be enclosed with the application:
i) Proof of Date of Birth
ii) Educational qualifications
iv) Community Certificate
v) A Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) payable to the “Director, National Institute of Occupational Health, Ahmedabad”.
4. SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of Rs.300/-. ICMR employees are not exempted from the payment.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 30.09.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form