Advt. No : HC.CWII-16120181 352 /R. Cell
Guwahati High Court
Guwahati High Court invites application for the post of 15 Advocate & Court Attendant. Apply Online before 02 July 2018. Guwahati High Court Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official Website is www.ghconline.gov.in
1.Name of the post- Advocate
No of post- 14
Pay Scale- Rs. 51550-1230-58930- 1380-63070 PM
Degree in Law.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The number of vacancies is indicative only and may vary at the time of final selection.
- Candidates need not submit any testimonial/certificate at the time of submission of online application.
- Submission of application does not imply that a candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement. The admission of candidates at all stages of the selection process will be purely provisional and subject to satisfliing the prescribed eligibility conditions. The application will be subject to scrutiny at every stage and shall be rejected if any defect/ineligibility condition is detected.
- The list of the provisional candidates, with allotted Roll Nos. will be published in the official website of the High Court for candidates, reference.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the written tesflinterview etc.
- The High Court may decide not to issue any admit card/call letter etc. to any candidate and may decide to call candidates to written examination/ interview etc.by publishing a notification in the official website and notice board of the High Court.Candidates are advised to visit the official website (www.ghconline.gov.in) of the High Court regularly for updates and important information. Unnecessary correspondence should be avoided.
- Application form, which is incomplete in any respect, such as without the photograph and signature upload, is liable to be rejected summarily, unless otherwise decided by the High Court.
- Any information submitted by an applicant in his/her application will bind the candidate personally.
- The certificate for claim of reservation must have been issued by the competent authority.
- The appointment and conditions of service of the selected candidates shall be governed by the Assam Judicial Seruice Rules.
- If any candidate as found oanvassing directly candidature will be rejected.
- The High Coud reserues the right to cancel the adveftisement, alter any terms and conditions of the advertisement at any stage.
- The examination materials will be destroyed, due to scarcity of space, after one year of publication of the final select list, unless otherwise decided by the High Court.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:18-06-2018 12:00 PM
Last Date for Submission of Application form:02-07-2018 05:00 PM
Eligible candidates may apply online at Gauhati High Court’s website (http://ghconline.gov.in/) from 18 Jun 2018 12:00 PM to 02 Jul 2018 05:00 PM.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form