Advt. No.: EESL/0320/10
Energy Efficiency Services Limited
Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL) invites Application for the post of 138 Assistant Manager, Assistant Engineer & Various Vacancy on Fixed tenure basis. Apply Online before 25 September 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
EESL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Manager
No of Vacancy: 09 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.24900-50500/-
2.Post Name: Assistant Engineer Gr-III
No of Vacancy: 115 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.28000/- (Per Month)
3.Post Name: Assistant Engineer Gr-II
No of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.29000/-
- For Assistant Manager: Full Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Tech or CA/ICWA.
- For Assistant Engineer: Diploma in Engineering/Technology (full time).
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates can only apply online and no other mode of application/examination fee will be accepted.
- Candidates have to use a valid Bank Account to make the payment.
- The Application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- Candidates are required to pay the requisite application/examination fee through online mode by using Debit Card (VISA, MASTER, and MAESTRO), Credit Card (VISA, MASTER, MAESTRO) and Internet Banking.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REGRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE/Transaction failure.
- After successful completion of the payment, the system will be directed back to the Application portal of EESL and an e-receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional ID and Password and repeat the process.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt of online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online, transaction may not have been successful.
- Preserve the hard copy of the system generated and e-Receipt for submission during the time of document verification and pre-recruitment medical test. The hard copy is not to be sent to EESL office.
- For credit card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- EESL does not charge any processing fees or service charges /from the Applicants for online payment. However, Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fee/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How to Apply EESL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.eeslindia.org from 10.09.2017 to 25.09.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 10.09.2017
Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 25.09.2017
Date of Written Exam (Tentative): 15.10.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form