Advertisement Notice No. 01 of 2017
Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board
Jammu and Kashmir
Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) invites Application for the post of 135 Junior Stenographers, Junior Assistant & Various Vacancy for State/Divisional/District Cadre Posts (Backlog). Apply Online before 23 August 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Post Name: Junior Stenographers
No of Vacancy: 21 Posts
2.Post Name: Junior Assistant
No of Vacancy: 08 Posts
- For Junior Stenographers: Graduation from any recognized University having minimum speed of 65 and 35 words per minute in shorthand and type writing respectively with 90% accuracy in the type test.
- For Junior Assistant: Graduation from any recognized University with knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute and Six months certificate couse in computer applications fromrecognized Institute.
Terms & Conditions:
- Appointment would be on regular basis from the date of appointment.
- A person appointed under these rules shall be initially on probation for a period of five years and after completion of five years his/her service shall be declared as permanent subject to passing of such tests, or successfully undergoing such training as provided under the Jammu and Kashmir Civil Services (classification, Control and Appeal) Rules, 1956 or as prescribed under the relevant recruitment rules governing the post/service to which he/she has been appointed.
- The person appointed against the post in rural and far flung areas of the State shall have to necessarily work for a period of five years on the post against which he/she has been appointed and such appointee shall not be eligible for transfer for whatsoever reason during the temporary service of five years.
- The person appointed against any available vacancy on the basis of being a resident of backward area or an area adjoining Line of Actual Control shall serve in such areas for a period of not less than seven years as provided under sub section (2) of Section Reservation Act, 2004.
- Duringthe period of first five years, the appointee shall be entitled to the minimum of scale of pay along with the grade pay applicable to the post against which he is appointed.
- Every appointee shall after completion of five years period on probation be entitled to fixation of pay in the time scale of pay applicable to the post against which he/she is appointed. The persons appointed under these rules shall be entitled to annual increments, Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance and City Compensation Allowance after successful completion of their five years service on consolidated salary.
- These appointees shall be entitled to the benefits under the Medical Attendance Rules and Leave Rules from the date of their appointment.
- The seniority of persons appointed under these rules shall reckon from the date of their appointment.
- The period spent on probation/consolidated salary shall also reckon for purposes of calculating the qualifying service of these appointees for pension and other benefits provided under rules.
How to Apply JKSSB Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through JKSSB website www.jkssb.nic.in from 22.07.2017 to 23.08.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 22.07.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 23.08.2017
Last Date for submission of fee/ Bank Challan: 24.08.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form