Advt No. NHDC/HR/RECT-I/2017
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
NHDC LTD, a premier Joint venture Company of NHPC & Govt of Madhya Pradesh engaged in development and generation of Hydropower in Madhya Pradesh, invites on-line applications from the Indian Nationals for the below mentioned post.
NHDC Limited Job Details:
1.Post Name: Medical Officer
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.24900-50500/-
2.Post Name: Trainee Officer
No. of Vacancy: 10 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.20600-46500/-
3.Post Name: Supervisor
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.15000-37000/-
- For Medical Officer: MBBS Degree with valid registration.
- For Trainee Officer: Full time regular Graduate Degree in Law from recognized Indian University/ Institute recognized by Bar Council of India or Graduate with membership of the Institute of Company Secretary of India or Full time regular two years Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Post Graduate Program in Management or Full time regular two years Master’s in Social Works or Graduate with CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ CWA or CMA from Institute of Cost Accountant.
- For Supervisor: Full time regular Diploma in (Civil/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Engineering/Mechanical) from Govt. / Govt. recognized Institutes and one year full time regular Diploma in Industrial Safety from one of the Central/ Regional Labour Institutes.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTION:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he /she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. If a candidate qualifies in written test and is called for interview based on information given by the candidates, but does not fulfills the eligibility, will not be allowed to appear in interview.
- Candidate with less than 60% marks taking average of all the semesters/years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the university/ Institute in Qualifying Educational Qualification in respect of Law, HR & Safety will not be considered. Candidates with 59.99% marks are not eligible and the same shall not be rounded off to 60%. Candidates who are appearing in final qualifying examination in 2017 need not apply.
- The candidates should have acquired the qualifying educational qualifications on or before 08/08/2017 to be eligible for applying.
- No representation will be entertained for relaxation of prescribed qualification in any circumstances.
- Internal candidates having requisite qualifications are eligible to apply.
- Candidate has to apply Online only. No manual/paper application will be entertained.
- The date of declaration of result / issuance of Mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. Post qualification experience for the post/level shall be counted only from the said date onwards.
- Written Test for all the posts will be held on the same day. Hence applicants should apply for one post as per their qualification.
- Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any Information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement or having concealed any factual information pertaining to his/her education, Date of Birth, Experience during recruitment or joining.
How to Apply NHDC Limited Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.nhdc.org.in from 08.08.2017 to 22.08.2017. thereafter link will be disabled
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 08.08.2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 22.08.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form