Last Date: 10th January, 2018
The South Canara District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.,
Uthkrushta Sahakari Soudha, Kodialbail, Mangalore–575003
The South Canara District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd (SCDCC Bank) invites application for the post of 127 Second Division Clerk & Computer Programmer. Apply Online before 10 January 2018. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
SCDCC Bank Job Details:
1.Post Name: Second Division Clerk
No of Vacancy: 125 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.21110-47120/-
2.Post Name: Computer Programmer
No of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.31320-75905/-
- For Second Division Clerk: MCA of any recognized University in India or B.E. in Computer Science or M.Sc. in Computer Science obtained by attending regular course of classes with above 50% marks.
- For Computer Programmer: Degree of any recognized University in India with minimum of 50% marks and above (aggregate of 3 years) Or A Post Graduation Degree of any recognized University in India with minimum of 45% marks and above in any Degree (aggregate of 3 years) And Diploma in Computer Application or any other course in Computer with minimum of 6 months course.
Preference will be given to the persons having B.Com., BBM, BCA degree. Preference will also be given for the persons having additional qualifications, work experience in DCC Banks or Urban Coop. Banks, Primary Agricultural Credit Coop. Societies and Experts in computer. Candidates must have fluency in Kannada and English to read, write and speak.
- As on the date of Notification the candidate should be within 40 years in the case of SC & ST, 38 years in case of Backward community and class and 35 years in case of others.
- In addition to the above 125 posts, an additional list will be prepared with reservation of posts for filling up the vacancies arising in Second Division Clerk posts in the next six months.
How to Apply SCDCC Bank Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://scdccbank.com and download hard copy of Online application along with DD, passport size photo send to The Chief Executive Officer, The South Canara District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd., Kodialbail, Mangalore – 575 003 on or before 10.01.2018.
The Candidates are suggested to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox Browser
- Candidates should first visit to the Bank’s website www.scdccbank.com and open the appropriate Online Application Format available under
- Fill the application with required fields.
- Candidates should fill up the application carefully. Once, the Application is filled up and submitted, no change/edit is possible.
- After filling the application, please click on “Preview Application” button to view the filled application.
- If all details are correct then please click on “Submit Application” button to submit the application.
- After submission, you will receive a “Successfully submitted message”. To take the printout of the application, please click on “download” link. This will open filled application in PDF format, save the application in local system and take the printout.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online/Offline Application: 10.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form