Advertisement No: Dean (Academics)/04/SR/2017-AIIMS.JDH
ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
Subject: Recruitment to the post of Senior Residents as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme for the session January, 2018 at AIIMS, Jodhpur.
Online applications are invited from Indian Citizens as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme, for the following posts of Senior Residents initially for the period of 01 year in prescribed format.
AIIMS Jodhpur Job Details:
1.Post Name: Senior Residents
No. of Vacancy: 124 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.6600/-
Educational Qualification: M.Sc (Biotechnology/Human Anatomy)/ MS/MD/ MDS/ DNB/DM.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Tenure: The appointment is initially for a period of One (01) year extendable upto Three (03) years. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for permanent absorption in the institute OR for continued contractual appointment which may be renewed or terminated as decided by the Institute.
- Remuneration: The appointment will entitle the appointee to a remuneration as mentioned.
- Expiry of Appointment: The contract will automatically expire on completion of One (01) Year, which may
extendable upto three (03) years based on performance & conduct. The appointment can be terminated at
any time by the Institute. The employee can also leave the Institute by giving 30 days’ notice or salary in lieu
- The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be as per the Central Residency Scheme and Institute Policy. The Competent Authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or in part and also the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice etc.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum requirement and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- This appointment is full time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
- He / She will have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
- He / She should also note that he/she will have to conform to the rules of discipline and conduct as applicable to the Institute employees.
- No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for joining the post.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
How to Apply AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in on or before 22.12.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 22.11.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form