Advt.No.: R/ Stat-cum-AP/42(1)/2017
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
Kolkata (West Bengal)
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
Online applications are invited from Indian Citizen and such other national as declared eligible by Government of India for recruitment to the posts of Statistician-cum-Assistant Professor in the State Medical Colleges in the cadre of West Bengal General Service under the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal.
Only online registration of Application ( including printing of Govt. Challan, where applicable ) will be allowed on the website between 10.10.2017 to 23.10.2017 (before 8 PM).
WBHRB Job Details:
1.Post Name: Statistician-cum-Assistant Professor
No. of Vacancy: 12 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9000-40500/-
Grade Pay: Rs.6600/-
Educational Qualification: M.Sc (Statistics) or M. Stat. or equivalent acquired from a recognized University.
- Candidates have to upload the PG Degree Certificate and Teaching experience Certificate.
- Age – As recorded in Madhyamik or equivalent certificate will only be acceptable;
- The claim of candidates for relaxation of age as a Govt. employee should be proved by a certificate from the
appropriate authority showing the period of his/her continuous service under this Government.
- Candidates must submit the application fee amounting to Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten only) through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal through duplicate challan, as generated after filling up the online registration Form with basic information. Govt. Receipt Head of Account is ‘ 0051-00-104-002-16’.
- It may please be noted that after payment to Bank, Candidates have to log in to the website with the log in ID &
Password, already provided to them after registration through SMS/ Email for payment verification and filling up remaining portion of the application form.
- Money order, Cheque, Bank Draft, Cash etc. will not be acceptable.
- No application will be considered unless accompanied with the requisite application fee excepting Candidates belonging to SC/ST category of West Bengal and persons with disabilities specified under disabilities rule, 1999 (certificates obtained before the Advertisement date) who do not require to pay any fee. Such exemption of fee is, however, not applicable to any OBC (category A or B) candidate.
- No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserved for any other examination.
- Application shall be made in the format, as available, in the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Website (
Application received after the closing date shall be rejected. (www.wbhrb.in)
- In case, any of the statement made in the application be subsequently found to be false within the knowledge of the candidates, his/ her candidature will be liable to cancellation, and even if appointed to a post on the results of this examination his/ her appointment will be liable to be terminated. Willful suppression of any material fact will also be similarly dealt with.
- Candidates should take particular note that entries in their application submitted to the Board must be made correctly against all the items which will be treated as final and no alteration and addition in this regard will be entertained after full submission of the application. Application not duly filled in or found incomplete or defective in any respect or without fee will be liable to rejection.
How to Apply WBHRB Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.wbhrb.in from 10.10.2017 to 23.10.2017. thereafter link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 10.10.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 23.10.2017
Date of Payment of Fees at Bank Branches: 11.10.2017 to 30.10.2017
Last Date of Full Submission of Online Form: 01.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form