Advt. No.: NR-I/01/2017
POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED
B-9, Qutab Institutional Area
Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi–110016
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India and a “Navratna” Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete Inter-State transmission system and operation of National & Regional Power Grids.
POWERGRID about 140,723 ckm of transmission lines at 800/765kV, 400kV, 220kV & 132kV EHVAC & +500kV HVDC levels and 222 Sub-stations and the transformation capacity of about 293,673 MVA as on 30th June 2017. This gigantic transmission network, spread over length and breadth of the country, is consistently maintained at an availability of over 99%. POWERGRID also operates around 41,988 km of telecom network. POWERGRID has been making profit since inception, having net profit of Rs.7,520 crore over a turnover of Rs.26,581 crore for FY 2016-17 .
PGCIL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Diploma Trainee
No. of Vacancy: 85 Posts (Electrical – 71 Posts, IT – 12 Posts & Electronics – 02 Posts)
Grade Pay: Rs. 16000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Assistant (Finance)
No. of Vacancy: 22 Posts
Grade Pay: Rs.12500-27500/- (Per Month)
3.Post Name: Junior Officer Trainee
No. of Vacancy: 08 Posts
Grade Pay: Rs.16500/- (Per Month)
- For Diploma Trainee: Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Computer Science / Computer Engineering/Information Technology Engineering from recognized Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/ OBC (NCL)/ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates.
- For Assistant (Finance): B.Com. from a recognized University/College with 1st division and pass marks for SC/ST candidates.
- For Junior Officer Trainee: Two year full time Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent from recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks General/OBC (NCL)/SC/ST candidates.
GENERAL INFORMATION & INSTRUCTIONS:
- Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- For the Un Reserved (UR) vacancy, SC/ST/OBC (NCL) candidates can apply subject to meeting with all general standards of eligibility.
- Correspondence course in Diploma shall not be considered as recognised qualification as per AICTE norms.
- Qualification acquired through Distance Mode/Correspondence in MBA shall not be considered as recognised qualification.
- All eligibility qualification should be recognized and from a recognized Institution/Board/Council/ University. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/ Institute. Proof of norms adopted by the University/Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage is to be submitted at the time of verification, if called for. In case the University/Institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment/selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The vacancies notified may vary and operation of panel will depend on requirement.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/selection process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the criteria mentioned or if POWERGRID comes across any evidence/knowledge that the qualification, experience and any other particulars indicated in the application/other forms/formats are not recognized/false/misleading and/or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of POWERGRID.
How to Apply for PGCIL Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 30.11.2017 to 14.12.2017. Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with All mark-sheets (year-wise/semester-wise) Degree/Diploma self attested documents send to The Advertiser (PG), Post Box No. 9279, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office, Delhi–110 051 on or before 26.12.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.11.2017
Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 14.12.2017
Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application: 26.12.2017
Last Date for Deposit of fee through bank challan: 18.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form