DETAILED NOTIFICATION No.02/2018, Dt. 11.01.2018
The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL)
The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL) with Head quarters at Hyderabad is carrying out electricity distribution business as part of the unbundling of erstwhile A.P.S.E.B & Re-organization of the state of Andhra pradesh and formation of the state of Telangana is catering to the electricity requirements of composite districts in Telangana State Viz:- Hyderabad, Rangareddy, Mahabobnagar, Medak and Nalgonda Districts.
TSSPDCL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Account Officer
No. of Vacancy: 114 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.41155-44555/-
Educational Qualification: Must possess B.Com 1st Class or M.Com 1st Class or pass in CA/ICWA-Inter from any recognized University in India.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE:
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 34630-1425-36055-1700-44555-1985-54480-2280-56760
- Training cum Probation: The candidates appointed to the post shall be placed on probation for a period of 2 years which includes 1 year Training. At the time of joining, they shall have to deposit their original certificates such as Date of Birth (SSC), Degree, Caste and Study / Residence Certificates etc. During the training cum probation period, they will be paid initial scale of pay of Junior Accounts Officer with usual allowances admissible at the place of posting.
- Place of posting: The candidates appointed shall be required to work wherever posted in the jurisdiction of TSSPDCL for a minimum period of 3 years.
- The candidate will be governed by the rules and regulations applicable or as framed by the TSSPDCL and as amended from time to time.
- Execution of Service Bond: At the time of joining, the candidate shall have to execute a Bond to serve TSSPDCL for a minimum period of 5 years in addition to two year training cum probation period. The candidate who leaves the Company during the training cum probation period of two years shall refund the emoluments received by him/her during training period plus Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand only) by way of liquidated damages. The candidate who leaves the Company without serving a minimum period of five years after completion of training, shall pay to the Company a sum of Rs.1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh only) by way of liquidated damages.
How to Apply TSSPDCL Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through website www.tssouthernpower.com from 02.02.2018 to 19.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 02.02.2018
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 19.02.2018
Starting Date For Submission Application fe : 01.02.2018
Last Date For Submission of Application fee: 19.02.2018
Date of examination: 25.03.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form