सरकारी नौकरी, Government Jobs, Employment News, Govt Jobs, Sarkari Naukri, Bank Jobs, Defence Recruitment, UPSC Exam, Railway Recruitment, RRB Exam, IAS, UPSC, NDA, CDS,Police Notifications, Indian Army, Indian Airforce, Indian Navy, State Bank Of India,SBI Employment.

1100 Junior lineman Vacancy – TSTRANSCO

DETAILED NOTIFICATION No.04/ 2017,_Dt:28.12.2017
Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO)
Telangana

The Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO) with Headquarters at Hyderabad, caters to the transmission needs of the Telangana State with 2,696 C.km of 400 KV transmission lines, 6,907 C.km of 220 KV transmission lines and 10,398 C.km of 132 KV transmission lines. The Transmission network also comprises of 11 Nos. 400 KV Substations, 72 Nos. 220 KV Substations and 214 Nos. 132 KV Substations. Further strengthening is in progress with 18 Nos. 400 KV Substations, 34 Nos. 220 KV Substations and 90 Nos. 132 KV Substations.

TSTRANSCO Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Lineman
No. of Vacancy: 1100 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15585-25200/-

Educational Qualification: SSC/SSLC/10th Class with ITI in Electrical/Wireman Trade.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE:

  • Scale of Pay: Rs. 15585-305-16500-445-18725-580-21625-715-25200.
  • Probation: The candidates appointed to the post shall be placed on Probation for a period of 2 years.
  • The candidate will be governed by the rules and regulations applicable or as adopted by the TSTRANSCO and as amended from time to time. The Tripartite Agreement entered into between the APSEB, Govt. of A.P. and the Employees Associations is not applicable to these candidates and they shall at no stage be entitled to claim any right what so ever arising out of the said Tripartite Agreement.
  • Place of Posting : The candidates appointed shall be required to work at the substations of TSTRANSCO. The candidates recruited on the Circle basis shall be transferred within the respective Circle only.
  • The candidate will be governed by the rules and regulations applicable or as framed by the TSTRANSCO and as amended from time to time.

NOTE:

  • The selection list will be drawn into two parts. The first part will comprise 20% of the posts for OPEN consisting of combined merit list of local as well as non-locals and the remaining second part will comprise the balance 80% of the posts consisting of LOCAL only and the posts will be filled only following the existing rules and rule of reservation.
  • The candidates will be selected and allotted to Circle/Sub Stations as per their Rank in the merit list and as per preference for allotment of non-local candidates against vacancies available. Selection shall be made on State Wide merit, in respect of non-local candidates and allotment of Circle shall be made as per the preference given by candidates against the actual vacancies.
  • While the Corporation calls for preference of candidates in respect of Circle in the application form, it is hereby clarified that the said preferences are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding. Therefore, the TSTRANSCO has the power to assign a successful candidate to any of the notified posts in the Circle in respect of non-local candidates, for which he/she is considered to be qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criteria. Mere claim of preference for any Circle for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that Circle in particular or any Circle in general.

How to Apply TSTRANSCO Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through website www.transco.telangana.gov.in from 05.01.2018 to 20.01.2018.

Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 05.01.2018
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 20.01.2018
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 20.01.2018
Date of Written Exam: 11.02.2018

VACANCY NOTIFICATIONS
click above to download
the employment notification

APPLY NOW
click above to apply
now online or download form

Government Jobs in India,Government Jobs in Telangana,Government Vacancy in India,Government Vacancy in Telangana,Govt Jobs,Govt Jobs in India,Govt Jobs in Telangana,Govt Vacancy,Govt Vacancy in India,Govt Vacancy in Telangana,India,Indian Government Jobs,Indian Government Vacancy,Jobs in Transmission Corporation Of Telangana Limited,Lineman Jobs,Lineman Recruitment,Lineman Vacancy,Sarkari Naukri in India,Sarkari Naukri in Telangana,Telangana,Vacancy in Transmission Corporation Of Telangana Limited,www govt of india biotechnology job, Www Govt job injammu com, Government Jobs in Pharmacy, centralitigovtjob, Employment News in Himachal Pradesh, Haryana Roadways Conductor Vacancy 2016, tangedco direct recruitment reference no, Government Jobs in Gujarat, fireman recruitment, vacancy in mes 2014 fatehgarh up army