Last Date: 07th October, 2017
Bank of Maharashtra
Head Office, “Lokmangal”,
1501 Shivajinagar, Pune–411005.
Bank of Maharashtra, with a network of more than 1897 branches in India enjoys the presence in all states and 4 Union Territories. The total business of the Bank is over Rs.2,40,000 Crores. The Bank is committed to augmenting stakeholder value through concern, care and competence. The Bank believes that its manpower, process and mechanism are the key drivers for delivering customer service. The Bank firmly believes that its Human Resources are the most valuable asset and the HR Mission of the Bank is “Creating Competence and Passion for Business Excellence”.
Having completed 80 years of our purposeful existence, we are architecting and laying a strong foundation for creating “A Bank of the Future for the Next Century and for emerging as a Financial Conglomerate and as a One-Stop Shop for Financial Services”, to deliver mass and class banking experience to our customers.
We are looking for talented individuals with winning attitude to be partners in the growth journey of the Bank through shouldering responsibility, as specialist officers in the following Disciplines:
Bank of Maharashtra Job Details:
1.Post Name: Chartered Accountants-II
No of Vacancy: 100 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.31705-45950/-
2.Post Name: Civil Engineer-II
No of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.31705-45950/-
3.Post Name: Civil Engineer-IV
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.50030-60820/-
- For Chartered Accountants: Graduation from recognised university with professional qualification of CA from the recognised institute/board.
- For Civil Engineer: Full time 4 years Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering approved by AICTE OR Equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized university/ reputed institute.
- The Candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria. Their candidature at all the stages of recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying prescribed eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement. Bank will verify eligibility once the candidate has qualified for the interview.
- If any false/incorrect information furnished by the candidate is detected at any stage of recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified from the selection process.
- If the candidate knowingly or willfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars or suppresses material information, he/she will be disqualified and if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Bank’s service without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- The decision of the Bank in all matters relating to recruitment shall be final and no individual correspondence will be entertained. Applications received after due date will not be entertained. The Bank is not responsible for any postal delay or technical reasons.
- As all communications will be sent by SMS alert / e-mail to registered mobile number / e-mail ID through online applications only, it is advised the candidates, not to change mobile number and e-mail ID till the process is completed. Though Bank takes utmost care to send the communication, if any candidate do not receive the communication, bank will not be responsible for non-receipt of the communication.
- The recruitment in Bank of Maharashtra is done strictly as per merit in a systematic way. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
How to Apply Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online from the website www.bankofmaharashtra.in from 16.09.2017 to 07.10.2017 & send the printout along with with attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualifications & experience etc to The Asstt. General Manager (IR &HRD) Bank of Maharashtra ‘Lokmangal” 1501, Shivaji Nagar Pune-411005 on or before 17.10.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application: 16.09.2017
Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 07.10.2017
Last Date For Submission of Printout of Online Application: 17.10.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form