Last Date: 15th January, 2018
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
ECIL Post, Hyderabad–500062
ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented persons for the following positions on contract basis for a period of ONE year (extendable by one more year depending upon project requirements) who are having service & maintenance experience to work at Hyderabad & project sites as per the requirements.
ECIL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Technical Officer
No of Vacancy: 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.21000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Scientific Assistant
No of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.16978/- (Per Month)
3.Post Name: Junior Artisan
No of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15418/- (Per Month)
- For Technical Officer: First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics/Computer Science with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University OR First class degree in M Sc. in Physics/ M Sc. Nuclear Physics and M Sc. Electronics with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University.
- For Scientific Assistant: first class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical Engg.
- For Junior Artisan: Candidates Should have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronic Mechanic.
- Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she has fulfilled eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- The Degree of Disability for PWD Candidates is 40% & above.
- The Management reserves the right to relax the stipulated criteria in case of exceptional candidates, limit the number of candidates to be called for test / interview, as also to fill the posts.
- All qualifications should be full time basis from a recognized Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- Placement of selected candidates will be anywhere in India/ Sites.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression of facts/ furnishing of false information, without enclosing necessary documents, un-signed application or received after closing date for receipt of hard copy by post.
- For queries, candidates may visit the link and go through the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section.
- All future correspondence would be through E-mail ID, furnished by the applicant in the application form or by post.
- ECIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify the recruitment process, if need arises, without assigning any reason.
- Any Legal proceeding in respect of any matter / claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or any application in response thereto can be instituted only in the jurisdiction limited to Courts at Medchal District, Telangana State.
- ECIL will not be responsible for any postal delay, loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time.
- In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Canvassing in any form will result in immediate rejection of application.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
How to Apply ECIL Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with enclosures of photo / attested copies of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, caste, PWD etc send to Dy.General Manager-Recruitment, Personnel Group, Recruitment Section, Electronics Corporation of India Limited, ECIL (Post), Hyderabad – 500 062, Telangana State on or before 15.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 15.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form