Advt. No.: PR/P/Apprentice/49(2017-18)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, invites applications from candidates with following qualification for engagement as Apprentices in Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, Panipat, Haryana under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 in the Trades mentioned below.
Educational Qualification, Provisional Numbers of seats including likely reservation as per the prescribed reservation of Haryana State shall be as under:
For PwBD (Persons with Benchmark Disability) category, Govt of India Guidelines shall apply.
IOCL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Secretarial Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 07 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.2500/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Accountant
No. of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.2500/- (Per Month)
- For Secretarial Assistant: 3 year B.A./B.Sc/B.Com (Minimum 55% in aggregate, 50% in case of SC/PwBD).
- For Accountant: 3 year B.Com (Minimum 55% in aggregate;50% in case of SC/PwBD).
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
- The Apprenticeship agreement shall be registered on-line with respective authorities.
How to apply:
- A candidate can apply for apprenticeship training at Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex by opting “Panipat Refinery” from amongst other Refinery options.
- Option for exercising the choice of a Refinery unit has been provided in the application menu (on-line application portal) which shall open at 10:00 hours on 13/01/2018 and close at 17:00 hours on 03/02/2018.
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a seat, may visit the website www.iocl.com and go to ‘What’s New’ > click on Engagement of Non Technical Apprentices 2018 in IOCL, Refineries Division. The candidate must have an active email ID and mobile phone number which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with candidate will take place only through website / email / mobile phone. Applications submitted through on-line mode will only be accepted.
- The candidate should have scanned copy of colour photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying on-line. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
- After successfully applying / registering on-line applications, the candidates are advised to send the printout of the on-line application form, duly signed by him/her, to the Dy. General Manager (HR), Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat, Haryana-132140, along with all supporting documents & a photograph as mentioned in the check list attached as Annexure-III, under self-attestation, by Ordinary Post only so as to reach latest by 17.02.2018. Candidates should super scribe the Name of the Refinery Unit Applied for, Name of the Trade Applied for and Trade Code on the top of the envelope.
- If Printout of online application of a candidate is not received by the refinery unit applied for by 17.02.2018, his candidature shall be summarily rejected.
- The Candidates shall ensure that the printout of the online applications are sent to the concerned authority at the Refinery Unit applied for. Application of candidate submitting online application for one Unit and sending the print out of the online application to other Unit shall be summarily rejected.
- A copy of on-line application shall be retained by the candidate and produced for verification at the time of Personal Interview.
- In the event of incomplete applications, applications not fulfilling the eligibility criteria or failure to produce the printout with attachments prescribed at the time of personal interview, candidature shall be treated as “Rejected”.
- All Original certificates are compulsorily required to be brought at the time of Personal Interview for verification. Further information regarding written examination, call letters results, etc. shall be made available through this website www.iocl.com / www.iocrefrecruit.in / through email. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep visiting the website www.iocl.com / www.iocrefrecruit.in regularly.
DATE OF OPENING OF ONLINE APPLICATION 13.01.2018 (10:00 Hrs.)
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION 03.02.2018 (17:00 Hrs.)
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF PRINTOUT OF ONLINE
APPLICATION WITH SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS 17.02.2018
TENTATIVE DATE OF WRITTEN TEST AT PANIPAT, HARYANA 18.02.2018
TENTATIVE DATE OF PUBLICATION OF WRITTEN TEST RESULT 23.02.2018
TENTATIVE DATES OF PERSONAL INTERVIEW 05.03.2018 – 06.03.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form