ADVERTISEMENT No.002/2018, dated 22.02.2018
Vector Control Research Center
The Walk-in written test/Interview will be held at 10.00 A.M on 17.03.2018 in the Office of the ADPHO (VBD), under the CDM & PHO, Khordha District, Odisha-752 055 for the following posts purely on temporary basis to work under ICMR/DHR funded project entitled “Field validation of
xenomonitoring of infection in Culex vector by PCR as a surveillance tool for lymphatic Filariasis elimination programme”. The selected candidates will be posted to work at Khordha, Odisha-752055.
VCRC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Project Technician-II
No of Vacancy: 11 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.17000/-
Educational Qualification: High School* or equivalent with five years experience in Biomedical field from a Government institution or recognised institute or certificate of one year training in the Biomedical area from a Government institution or recognised institute.
- Age relaxation is applicable only to the post under reserved category, as per Govt. of India norms.
- Qualification and experience should be from the recognised institution.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee for the selection.
- Person already in regular time scale service under any Government Department/Organizations is not eligible to apply.
- Candidates fulfilling the above qualifications and willing to apply for the posts can download the application from the VCRC website (www.vcrc.res.in) and should submit the filled in application only during walk in Written test/Interview.
- Self attested copies of certificate in proof of Date of birth, Educational Qualification (Certificate/ Statement of marks), Experience as mentioned under essential qualification must be enclosed with the application.
- Walk in Written Test or Interview will be conducted depending upon the number of candidates applying for the post, which is to be held at the Office of the ADPHO (VBD), under the CDM & PHO, Khordha District, Odisha-752 055 on 17.03.2018.
- The selected candidates will have no claim for regular appointments in any ICMR Institutes/ Centres for continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to selection shall be a disqualification and such candidates will not be entertained.
- The decision of the Director, VCRC, Puducherry is final in this regard.
- No travelling allowance will be paid to the candidate appearing for written test or Interview.
How to Apply VCRC Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with Application from, original & Attested Copies of certificates to prove age, qualifications, experience at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: Office of the ADPHO (VBD), under the CDM & PHO, Khordha District, Odisha-752 055.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 17.03.2018 at 10.00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification