National Thermal Power Corporation Limited(NTPC)
NTPC aka National Thermal Power Corporation Limited invites Application for the post of 107 Diploma Engineer Trainee, ITI Trainee, Lab Assistant Trainee & Assistant Trainee. Apply Online before 24 November 2018. NTPC Recruitment Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.ntpc.co.in
Name of the post – Diploma Engineer Trainee, ITI Trainee, Lab Assistant Trainee & Assistant Trainee
No of post – 107
Pay Scale – 11500 – 26000/-, 15500 – 34500/-
10th, ITI, Diploma, B.Sc.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement on the web site wrontnroccareers.net.
- All qualifications should be from Indian Institutes recognized by BTE/ AICTE / appropriate statutory authority.
- No manual/ paper application will be entertained.
- TA/DA will not be paid to any candidate appearing forthe online test.
While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) Is / are detected even after appointment his/ her services are liable to be terminated withoutany notice.
- A Candidate can apply for one post only. In case a candidate has applied for more than one post or has applied muftiple times, only his last application will be considered forfurther screening.
- For queries, candidates may visitthe site and consuitthe Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section.
- The admit card indicating roll number, name of the allocated test center and guidelines for the test will be made available on the same site to the candidates found apparently eligible based on the online data. The candidate has to download his Admit Card for appearing the testfrom the website. Admit Cards will not be sent by post.
- Candidates are advised to keep the e-mall ID which Is to be entered compulsorily In the online application form active for at least one year. No change in the e-mail ID will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence would be sent via E-mail only.
- In case of any ambiguity/ dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English advertised in Newspaper/ EmploymertiNews, English version given in the web-site www.ntpccareers.net will prevail.
- NTPC reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- Any proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response there to can be instituted only in the district of Bhubaneswar (Khurda) of Odisha and courts/tribunals/forums in the dishict of Bhubaneswar Othurda) of Odisha only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try and any such cause /dispute.
How To Apply:
- Eligible candidates should have to apply through online registration system of NTPC only. To apply visit www.ntpccareers.net with your valid e-mail ID. The site is functional from 10.00 hours of 25.10.2018 to midnight of 24.112018.
- Candidate belonging to General/OBC category is required to pay a non-refundable registration tee of Rs. 300/- . The SC/ST/PwBD/XSM / Darlipalli Displaced /PAP (Land Oustee) candidates need not to pay the registration fee.
- State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account number (A/c No.30987919993) at CAG branch (Branch Code: 09996), New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC. Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch wrth a printout of the “pay-in-slip” which is available on the application registration portal of NTPC ER-II FILL The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up the candidate during online registration. Bank commission charge will be borne by the candidate. In case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account NTPC will not be responsible. There will not be any other mode of money collection.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates am therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application fee.
- All successfully enrolled candidates will be allowed to download the admit card from the site. Please note that the admitcard will be not be sent by post.
- Candidates are informed that scanned copies of pay-in slip (applicable for Gen/OBC only), photograph & signature (applicable for all) are required to be uploaded while applying forthe post online.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:25-10-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:24-11-2018.
Interested & Eligible Candidates may apply online through the website www.ntpccareers.net from 25.10.2018 to 24.11.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form