Advt No : 07
Punjab Public Service Commission(PPSC)
PPSC aka Punjab Public Service Commission invites Applications for the post of 105 Lecturer. Apply before 29 August 2018. PPSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.ppsc.gov.in
Name of the post – Lecturer
No of post – 105
Pay Scale – Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/-
Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree, B.E./B. Tech, M.E./M. Tech.
- The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of the Punjab Public Service Commission www.ppsc.gov.in
- The Commission shall hold a common Competitive Examinations for above all the posts.Details of which can be seen in the ‘General Information for the Candidates”.
- Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01-0 2018.(Few exceptions)
- The candidates are NOT REQUIRED to send the Hard Copy of the Online Application Form to the Office of Punjab Public Service Commission. However,the candidates must take out the hard copy in soft form or print out at the time of applying otherwise he/she will not be able to take out the copy at the later stage.He/she must retain the hard/soft copy of online application form along with all eligibility documents ready to be sent at a short notice to PPSC if required by PPSC before short listing for interview.
- However, candidates applying under the Sports Category, will send a hard copy of’On line Application Form’ along with Sports Gradation Certificate and other certificates related of sports to establish his eligibility under sports category.
- Candidates applying under Physical Handicapped Category should also refer to”General Information” with reference to documents to be sent.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:07-08-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:29-08-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at PPSC’s website (http://www.ppsc.gov.in/) from 07 Aug 2018 to 29 Aug 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form