Advt. No.: 03/2017
The Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited
The Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (MAHATRANSCO) invites application for the post of 100 Assistant Engineer. Apply before 15 November 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
MAHATRANSCO Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Engineer (Trans & Civil)
No. of Vacancy: 100 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.19110-46320/-
Educational Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Electrical/Civil Engineering / Technology.
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Before filling up the application form candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement. Their admission to all the stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to verification and satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria as mentioned in this advertisement.
- Pre-requisites are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidate to be called for Selection process.
- All the candidates registered successfully through online process will be called for online written test without verifying their details.
- It is responsibility of the candidates to submit all required documents/certificates at the time documents verification for proving his/her eligibility. Failure to submit the same may lead to disqualification.
- The Persons with Disability i.e. the candidate who are Visually Impaired (blind / low vision) or Orthopedically Handicap Candidates (whose writing speed is affected by cerebral palsy) may use services of a scribe of their choice during the written examination. He is required to claim for using service of scribe in Application Form. The candidate will have to arrange his/her own scribe at his own cost. For details, candidates should go through Annexure – II and Declaration Form appended with this Advertisement.
- If the candidate knowingly or willfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars or certificates/documents or suppresses material information, he/she will be disqualified at any stage of recruitment process and if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Company’s service without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- If departmental candidate knowingly or willfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars or certificates/ documents or suppresses material information, he / she will be disqualified from the recruitment process and disciplinary action will be initiated as per the rules of the company. Also, if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Company’s service without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- The recruitment in MSETCL is done strictly as per merit. Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely. In that event, every effort will be made to resolve such issue/s, which may include the conduct of another examination if found necessary. However any decision of the Company in this regard shall be final. Candidates not willing to accept such change shall loose his /her candidature for this examination.
How to Apply MAHATRANSCO Vacancy: Interested Candidate may apply Online through the website http://www.mahatransco.in form 25.10.2017 to 15.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 25.10.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form