Advt. No: 2651/SeniorResident/2017/MCC
Malabar Cancer Centre
Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) Invites applications for the post of 10 Senior Residents. Apply before 16 September 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
MCC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Senior Residents
No. of Vacancy: 10 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.62000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: DNB/ MS General Surgery/ ENT/ MD Obstetrics and Gynaecology or MDS (Maxillo facial surgery) with fellowship in Head and Neck Oncology or MCh Surgical Oncology or DMRT/ MD/ DNB Radiotherapy or DNB/ MD Medicine/ Radiotherapy/ Pediatric Medicine or DM Medical Oncology/ DNB Medical Oncology or DMRD/MD /DNB Radiodiagnosis or MD/ DNB Pathology.
Terms & Conditions:
- Consolidated pay for Senior Resident is Rs.62,000/- per month (for medical doctors).
- Positions will be open for one year on pure contractual basis.
- Positions may be renewed at the discretion of Malabar Cancer Center for a maximum period of 3 years.
- Application fee of Rs.1,000/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn from a nationalized bank in favour of Director, Malabar Cancer Centre payable at Thalassery should submit along with the application.
- During the period, the Resident shall be eligible only for 1 day Casual Leave per month.
- The Resident shall work on duty as requested by MCC.
- Senior Residents in Sl. No 1, 2, 3 & 5 will have to take care of routine clinical duties in addition to other duties as put by Malabar Cancer Center from time to time.
How to Apply MCC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed Application form along with self attested copies of the documents, Qualification, experience send to the Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala-670103 on or before 16.09.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 16.09.2017
Date of Interview: 23.09.2017 at 10:00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification