Employment Notice No. 01/2017/S&G/ER
FAIRLIE PLACE (1st FLOOR)
17, NETAJI SUBHAS ROAD, KOLKATA–700001
Applications, on plain paper (A4 size) in the given format (Annexure–II) should be neatly typed or hand written either in English or Hindi duly filled (in own handwriting) are invited from the eligible Scouts & Guides candidates for filling up the vacancies against Scouts & Guides Quota of Eastern Railway for the year 2017-18. The candidates having no Scouts & Guides qualifications as required need not apply.
Eastern Railway Job Details:
1.Post Name: Scouts Guides Quota
No. of Vacancy: 10 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.1900/-
Educational Qualification: Passed 12th(+Stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate or passed class-10th or ITI or equivalent or national apprenticeship certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT/SCVT.
- Selection of Candidates will be subject to Medical Examination in the prescribed medical standard by Railway Medical Authority prior to their appointment after due selection.
- Candidates will have to undergo prescribed training course as applicable for the post as per existing instructions.
- The age will be reckoned as on 01.01.2018.
- All the photocopies of Certificates in regards to proof of age, educational qualifications, scouting qualifications, other qualifications, caste certificate and other certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer are to be enclosed along with the application form.
- Two self-addressed envelopes (size 23 c.m. x 10 c.m.) to be sent along with the application.
- Two recent passport size photographs (without cap & coloured glass) with their names written at the backside should be clipped along with the application form. Another passport size photograph (without cap & coloured glass) duly signed by the candidate with date to be pasted on the application form at the space provided.
- Application not properly filled in, incomplete or with overwriting, erasing or not supported by the attested copies of relevant certificates will be liable to be rejected.
- Application received by post beyond the last date will not be entertained. Railway Administration, Eastern Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay/wrong delivery whatever at any stage of the selection process.
- Category and Place of posting will be decided by the Appropriate Railway Authority.
- Candidates entitlement at all stages of the recruitment will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
How to Apply Eastern Railway Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents, Income Certificate, two recent passport size photograph, two self-addressed envelopes of size (23” X 10”) & application fee send to The Chief Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway Headquarters, Eastern Railway Sports Association’s (ERSA) Office, 17, Netaji Subhas Road (Fairlie Place), Kolkata- 700001. on or before 04.09.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 04.09.2017
click above to download
the employment notification