Last Date: 16th February, 2018
Ministry of Earth Sciences (MOES)
MAUSAM BHAWAN COMPLEX, LODHI ROAD
Subject: Filling up of 1 Consultant, 1 Advisor, 1 Project Scientist C, 1 Project Scientist B and 6 Research Associates for engagement on Project Mode (contract) in the project entitled “Seismic Hazard Microzonation of 30 Targeted Cities of the country”.
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for filling up of 10 (ten) posts at various capacities for engagement on Project Mode (contract) in the project entitled “Seismic Hazard Microzonation of 30 Targeted Cities of the country initially for a period of one year.” These posts are purely on temporary basis and likely to be extended as per the extension of the project and the performance of the hired professionals by the competent authority. The details of the posts to be filled are given below:
MOES Job Details:
1.Post Name: Project Scientist-B & C
No. of Vacancy: 02 posts
Pay Scale: Rs.21000/- or Rs.22000/- (per month)
2.Post Name: Research Associate
No. of Vacancy: 06 posts
Pay Scale: Rs.36000/- (per month)
For Project Scientist/ Research Associate: Post Graduate Degree (M.Tech./ M.Sc.(Tech)/ M.Sc.) in Geophysics/ Geology/ Seismology from a recognized university/ Institute with at least 60% marks or B.E./ B.Tech in Electronics & Communication/ IT/ Computers from a recognized university/ institution with at least 60% marks or Post Graduate Degree (M.Sc.) in Physics.
- The number of posts to be filled may vary. The Ministry reserves the right to cancel the engagement without assigning any reason.
- Processes related to hiring and salaries of Consultant and Advisor for this project will be governed by rules of MoES / Govt. of India and GFR
guidelines of Ministry of Finance, Govt. of India.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. If the number of applications received in response to Advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible for the Recruitment Board to interview all those candidates. So, the Ministry may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and /or experience prescribed in the advertisement as per the specific requirement of the Project. No correspondence will be entertained with candidates who are not called for interview/selected for engagement. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OF CANDIDATURE.
- The selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India.
- Experience will be counted after completion of essential academic qualifications, while a completed Doctorate degree will be counted as three
How to Apply MOES Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply plain paper (A4 size) along with essential academic qualifications & all complete details send by Registered Post to Scientist ‘D’, SHRA, National Centre for Seismology, Sat-Met Building, Room No. 519, IMD Campus, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 on or before 15 Days form the Date of Publication.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 16.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification