Advt No : NCESS/P&GA/05/2018
Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services(INCOIS)
Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services, ESSO-INCOIS invites application for the post of 10 Project Assistant II Vacancy 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Project Assistant II
No of post- 10
Pay Scale- Rs. 24,000/-
- Candidates should have a valid e-mail id and mobile number which should be kept active till the declaration of the final result. All communications relating to this advertisement will be sent by email/SMS mentioned by the candidate in his application.
- The candidate’s age should not exceed the age limit as mentioned above as on date of closure of application.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC. Relaxation in upper age limit for the disabled, employees of Govt. Organisations, ex-servicemen and Kashmiri
4 Migrants will be as in O.M.No.15012/2/2010-Estt.(D) dated 27.3.2012 of Dept. of Personnel & Training, Government of India.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for written test/interview.
- Candidates who are already employed in Government/Public Sector/Autonomous Undertakings are required to upload their applications with attested copies of the No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the present employer. The original NOC should be produced at the time of written test/interview. In the absence of original NOC, the candidates will not be eligible for attending the written Test/ Interview.
- Experience will be counted from the date of acquiring essential academic qualifications. The research/teaching experience relevant to the requirement of job alone will be considered as the total period of experience.
- The decision of ESSO-NCESS in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications shall be final and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual.
- Director, ESSO-NCESS reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof or modify the number of vacancies to be filled under each category.
- If the number of applications received in response to the advertisement are large, the ESSO- NCESS may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit based on the essential and desirable qualifications/written test/record of academic performance/relevant experience for the post/or any other benchmarks as decided by a committee constituted to screen the applications.
- The candidates qualified after screening shall be called for a written test or direct Interview as decided by the committee constituted by the ESSO-NCESS.
How to Apply:
- The application will be accepted online (http://www.ncess.gov.in/) only. Applicants are requested to carefully go through the full text of the advertisement and the instructions in particular.
- To apply, the applicant must fill the online application and upload scanned images of photograph, signature and relevant self-attested certificates pertaining to educational and professional qualifications, mark sheets for all academic years, proof of date of birth, experience certificate, caste certificate, NOC, etc. If the certificates are in a language other than English,attested translation should be uploaded.
- The photograph and signature should be in .jpg format with the file size limit between 10kb to 100Kb.All certificates should be in .pdf format of each file less than 500 kb.
- The Candidates should produce the original certificates at the time of written test/ interview.Non-production of the original certificates/ production of original certificates at variance with the online submission details will result in disallowing the candidate from appearing for the
written test / interview. No travel reimbursement will be made to such candidates.
- Candidates currently working in any other organization should submit the proof of their current employment.
Last Date for Submission of Online form:21-05-2018.
Interested Candidates may Apply Online through official website of INCOIS http://www.incois.gov.in/ on before 21.05.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form