Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is inviting application form eligible candidates to apply for 10 posts of Economic Officer, Director and Lecturer.
Name of the post – Economic Officer, Director and Lecturer
No of post – 10
Pay Scale – Level-7
Master Degree in Economics or Commerce and min 2 yrs experience.
- Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in and NOT write to the Commission for Application forms. They are also requested to go through carefully the details of posts and instructions published below as well as on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- The age limit shown against all items is the normal age limit and the age is relaxable for SC/ST candidates upto 5 years and upto 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. SC/ST/OBC Candidates have to produce a caste certificate in prescribed proforma. For age concession applicable to other categories of applicants please see relevant paras of the “Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates for Recruitment by Selection”.
- A candidate will be eligible to get the benefit of community reservation only in case the particular caste to which the candidates belong is included in the list of reserved communities issued by the Central Government. If a candidate indicates in his/her application form that he/she belongs to SC/ST/OBC/General category but subsequently writes to the Commission to change his/her category, such request shall not be entertained by the Commission.
- Physically Handicapped (PH) Persons or Persons with disabilities, as indicated against various item(s) in the VACANCY DETAILS, can apply to the respective posts even if the post is not reserved for them but has been identified as Suitable. However,such candidates will be considered for selection to such post by general standard of merit. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation and other relaxations as permissible under the rules. Thus, Physically Handicapped (PH) persons can avail benefit of:
- Reservation and other Concessions & Relaxations as permissible under the rulesonly when degree of physical disability is 40% or more and the posts are reserved for PH candidates.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Candidates must upload the following documents/certificates relating to educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format),Desirable Qualification(s) or any other information, as claimed in the online application,in a single pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 2 MB and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose,the applicant may scan the following documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Un-signed Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module:-
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth (in case of Tamil Nadu& Kerala).
- Degree/Diploma certificate as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement.
- Certificate(s) in the prescribed proforma from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the
duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s). Experience Certificate should be issued in prescribed format relevant to the post. Experience certificate not in prescribed proforma but containing all the details as mentioned above would be considered on merits by the Commission.
Online Application forms will be received by:27-09-2018.
Interested Candidates may apply through online mode on or before 27-09-2018. Candidates should make sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria for applied post. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form