Advt. No: 09/2017
Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research (SAMEER)
IIT Campus, Hillside, Powai, Mumbai-400076
Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research (SAMEER) invites applications for the following post for its Centres located at Mumbai, Kolkata and Guwahati to be filled up on regular basis:
SAMEER Job Details:
1.Post Name: Accounts Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 07 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.29200/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Lower Division Clerk
No. of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.19900/- (Per Month)
- Persons in service with the Government/Semi-Government Organization/Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Bodies etc. should send their application through proper channel.
- These appointments are on regular basis. However, the person selected on direct recruitment basis will initially be placed on contract for a period of three years from the date of joining as per the policy of the Society. After the completion of the contract period, his/her service will be considered for regularization, based on his/her performance. However during the period of contract also he/she will be eligible for pay and allowances and all other benefits that are drawn by regular employees of SAMEER.
- Incomplete applications, applications without photocopies of the certificate duly self attested and applications received after last date shall not be considered. The Society will not take responsibility for transit, postal and other delays.
- Candidates must ensure that they fill in the correct information. Candidates who furnish false information will stand disqualified. The services of such persons shall be liable to be terminated, even if they are selected and join SAMEER.
- Age limit will be applicable as on last date for receiving applications.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed for ex-servicemen and persons with disabilities as per the orders of Government of India issued from time to time.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years for SCs/ STs in case of posts reserved for them.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by three years for OBCs, not belonging to the creamy layer, in case of posts reserved for them.
- Degree/ certificate should be from recognized institutions/universities.
- Candidates should possess the prescribed experience in the relevant fields as mentioned under the column “Experience”. The experience possessed before acquiring the essential qualifications will not be counted. In such cases, the required experience will be counted only from the date the essential qualifications are acquired. The prescribed Essential Qualifications/experience is bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for the written test.
- In case a large number of applications are received for any post, SAMEER may, screen the applications, on the basis of parameters to be decided by it.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
How to Apply SAMEER Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.sameer.gov.in & printout, Demand Draft towards fees and self attested copies of necessary documents send to the Registrar, Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER), IIT Campus, Hillside, Powai, Mumbai-400076 on or before 25.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 25.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form