Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited(TNPL)
aka Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited invites applications for the post of 07 Manager, Officer & Various Vacancy. Apply before 27 June 2018. TNPL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below….. Official Website is www.tnpl.com
1.Name of the post- Manager, Officer & Various
No of post- 07
Pay Scale- Rs. 2,39,600/-, Rs. 76,900/-
Graduate in Engineering degree, M.Sc, Graduate.
- The incumbent will be responsible for planning, coordination and operation of three paper machines, paper converting and finishing section.
- Should have adequate knowledge on QCS, DCS and Automation systems of latest generation high speed paper machines.
- The incumbent should have good drafting skills and fully conversant with Court practices and proceedings. The incumbent will be required to deal with
cases in Civil / Criminal / Labour Court, appear before various statutory authorities, monitor legal cases pending in various courts, liaise with
company’s legal counsel, draft legal documents, vet commercial contracts and agreements.
- Should have fluency in Tamil and knowledge of legal systems and procedures.
- Candidates should have fluency in spoken and written Tamil.
- Knowledge in Computer and Computer Applications in HR will be an added advantage.
- Post qualification experience will be calculated after acquiring M.A (Social Work) / MBA(HR).
- The incumbent should have strong reporting and analytical skills and fully conversant with Management Information System (MIS).
- The incumbent should have proficiency in MS Office and sound knowledge of MS-Excel and MS-Power Point including advanced tools and formulas.
- Working experience in an ERP environment is preferred.
- The incumbent should have good exposure in Company Law, Stock Exchange Regulations, SEBI Guidelines.
- Must possess ability to liaise with various agencies like Financial Institutions, Merchant Bankers, SEBI, Stock Exchange, Registrar & Transfer Agents, etc
Last Date for Submission of Application form:27-06-2018.
Eligible candidates may submit their application in prescribed format (attached below) to Deputy General Manager (Corporate Hr & Strategy) Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Papers Limited No.67, Mount Road, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032 within 15 days from the date of release of this advertisement.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form