Advt No. : F.DTU/Rectt./East Campus/Engg.Cell/2018
Delhi Technological University(DTU)
Delhi Technological University (DTU) invites applications for the Post of 07 Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer & Electrician. Apply Online before 05 June 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Assistant Engineer
No of post- 02
Pay Scale- 44900/- Level-7
2.Name of the post- Junior Engineer
No of post- 02
Pay Scale- 35400/- Level-6
3.Name of the post- Electrician
No of post- 03
Pay Scale- 19900/- Level-2
Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer:- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in the Civil/Electrical field from a recognized university or equivalent OR Diploma in Engineering in the Civil/Electrical field from a recognized Board/University.
Electrician:- Passed 10th standard or equivalent and ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade.
- The candidate must be citizen of India.
- Employment of the University shall be governed by the Acts, Statutes, Rules and Regulations, Service Conditions, as may be notified by the University from time to time.
- Applications should be submitted online on University website www.dtu.ac.in before the last date for inviting such applications. All columns must be filled in the online application form. No column should be left blank, instead it should be marked “N.A.” wherever not applicable.
- A print out of the online Application Form accompanied by self attested copies of Educational and Professional Qualifications, Experience, Caste Certificate/PH Certificate/Ex-Serviceman certificate (in case claiming benefit of reservation) must also be submitted at the University campus in the Recruitment Cell, Ist Floor,Administrative Block, DTU OR sent by post so as to reach the Registrar, Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Bawana Road, Delhi-110042 latest by 05.06.2018 at 05.00 p.m. (In case the closing date happens to be a public holiday the next working day will be the last date for receiving of applications). The University will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss.
- Fulfillment of conditions of minimum qualification shall not necessarily entitle any applicant to be called for further process of recruitment. In case of large number of applicants, University reserves the right to short-list applicants in any manner as may be considered appropriate and no reason for rejection shall be communicated and no claim for refund of fee shall be entertained in any case.
- The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the posts advertised and no correspondence whatsoever from the candidates regarding postal delays, conduct,result and reason for not being shortlisted will be entertained.
- The number of vacancies are indicative and may be increased or decreased. The number of posts advertised is provisional and can be varied as per the requirement of the University.
- All appointments shall be made on temporary basis.
- Reservation benefits will be available to the SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates in accordance with the instructions / orders / circulars issued from time to time by the Govt. of NCT of Delhi. The reservation benefits under SC/ST categories shall be admissible as per judgment dated 12.9.2012 of Hon’ble High Court of Delhi as passed in No. 5390/2010, CM No. 20815/2010 – Deepak Kumar and Ors Vs District and Sessions Judge, Delhi and Ors. as per which SC/ST candidates of other States/UTs shall also be eligible for reservation benefit. However, this shall be further subject to policy decision of Govt. of NCT of Delhi for SC/ST migrants of other States.
- The OBC candidates must be in possession of filled prescribed Annexure I, alongwith his/her caste certificate issued by the Govt. of Delhi only.
- Abbreviations used are denoted as under : UR-Un-Reserved (General), SC- Scheduled\Caste, ST- Scheduled Tribe, OBC-Other Backward Classes, PH – Physically Handicapped,.
- The candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application form alongwith requisite fee for each post.
Last Date for Submission Of Application form:05-06-2018.
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.dtu.ac.in and print out of the online Application along with self attested copies of Educational and Professional Qualifications, Experience, Caste Certificate send to the Registrar, Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Bawana Road, Delhi-110042 on or before 05.06.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification