ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2017 (104)
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
IIIrd Floor, Metro Bhawan
Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 8500 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kochi, Vijaywada, Mumbai, Lucknow etc. carry about 3.0 million passengers per day in Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC has also been
entrusted with the work of preparation of DPR for the High Speed Rail Link Project of Indian Railways at Trivandrum and the Monorail Project at Trivandrum and Kozhikode and consultancy work for different cities in India.
To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for DMRC and its allied projects, applications are invited from retired, dynamic and motivated persons having work experience for the posts of Office Superintendent in DMRC to be filled on Contract basis as consultant on a fixed tenure basis:
1.Name of the Post- Office Superintendent
No of post- 05 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.9300-34800 (GP 4800)
- The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 20/07/2017.
- Names of shortlisted candidates will tentatively be put up on our website on 03/08/2017 (6 pm). The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents/ testimonials and experience certificates. The interview will tentatively start from Second week of August 2017, at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials. The candidates should be in constant touch with DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com for updated information.
- The names of the candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be uploaded in our website tentatively by last week of August 2017 (6pm).
- The detailed form to be filled up is enclosed. The candidates shall submit the filled in format and all the relevant documents and testimonials.
- Incomplete Applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. DMRC is not responsible for Loss/delay in post.
How to Apply:
The eligible and willing candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria may apply along with their detailed particulars in the enclosed format by 20/07/2017, positively by speed post to:
Name of the post__________, Post Code_______
General Manager (HR)
IIIrd Floor, Metro Bhawan
Fire Brigade Lane
Last Date: 20-07-2017
click above to download
the employment notification