Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited(UGVCL)
UGVCL aka Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited invites application for the post of 04 Accounts Officer. Apply Online before 02 August 2018. UGVCL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official website is www.ugvcl.com
1.Name of the post- Accounts Officer
No of post- 04
Pay Scale- 58500 – 115800/-
CA / CMA (ICWA)
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates are required to apply Online Application only through www.ugvcl.com.
- The candidates shall have to generate application number by registering Online by filling up the Online Application Form and follow step by step instructions.
- Candidates are requested to apply only if they are fulfilling requisite criteria. Since, we are not seeking all the documents at the time of application; candidate has to doubly ensure that he fulfils all the requisite criteria. All the documents of selected Candidates shall be verified at
appropriate stage and if found not fulfilling any criteria, his candidature shall be cancelled immediately and his short listing in selection list shall not be a ground for claiming employment/ recruitment.
- Candidates who have completed all the task of Online Application process shall only be considered for further selection process.
- The Management reserves the right to short-list, select and reject any candidates for Online Exam as the case may be for selection.
- As per GSO-3 the minimum eligibility cut off marks for selection will be 50 and above marks for unreserved candidates and 45 and above for reserved candidates. However, the selection will be made purely on the basis of merit considering available vacancies and reservation rules.
- 5% marks (of secured marks in Online Exam) over and above actual marks secured shall be added in case of Widow Female Candidates. The widow female candidate, if remarried shall not be given advantage of grace of 5 % marks. Further, the widow candidates shall categorically state so and inform if they are remarried with necessary documentary proofs.
- While preparing result, if two or more candidates found with equal marks in Online Exam, they will be kept in merit according to their date of birth i.e. elder will be kept in priority to younger and if the date of birth is also found same, then they will be kept in priority according to alphabet seniority of name.
- The Selection List as and when required as per the vacancy position shall be drawn from result published. The result published shall be valid for the period of one year from the date of its publication.
- If the selected candidate working in any company or organization, he/she shall have to produce relieving letter from the previous employer at the time of resuming his/her duty, failing which, his/her appointment order shall stand cancelled.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:12-07-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:02-08-2018.
Interested Candidate may apply Online through website www.ugvcl.com from 12.07.2018 to 02.08.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form