Advt. No. : SA/50/11/2018
Sahitya Akademi Invites applications for the post of 03 Deputy Secretary, Assistant Editor & Technical Assistant. Apply before 02 September 2018. Sahitya Akademi Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Name of the post – Deputy Secretary, Assistant Editor & Technical Assistant
No of post – 03
Pay Scale – Level 6, 10, 11
Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma.
- The Incumbent selected is liable to be transferred to any of the offices of the Sahitya Akademi located in India.
- Those working in Central/State Government/Autonomous Organisations/Renowned Educational Institutions may apply through proper channel.
- The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit Akademi website and follow the application procedure as stated.
- Applications received through email and without self attested copies will not be accepted.The application alongwith self attested copies of qualifications/ experience etc. in the prescribed format as given on the website duly superscribed on the envelope “Name of the post applied for”
addressed to Secretary, Sahitya Akademi, Rabindra Bhavan, 35, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi110001 should reach this office within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.Website : http://www.sahitya-akademi.gov.in
- An autonomous organization under Ministry of Culture, Government of India and is fully funded by it,invites applications for the following posts at Head Office, New Delhi :
- Age Limit : 50 Years (Relaxation as per Government of India rules).
Last Date for Submission Of Application form:02-09-2018.
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of certificates of qualifications/experience etc send to Secretary, Sahitya Akademi, Rabindra Bhavan, 35, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi-110001 on or before 02.09.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form