EMPLOYMENT NEWS HIGHLIGHTS – ISSUE DATED 09.07.2012
The employment-news of 9th July 2012 contains following advertisements.
- South Eastern Railway needs 363 Jr. Stenographer, Commercial Clerk, Jr. Clerk, Jr. Accountant Clerk, Ticket Examiner etc. Last date : 06.08.2012
- North Central Railway, Allahabad requires 140 JE, Technical-II, Tech-III, Traffic Apprentices, ASM, Goods Guards, Ticket Examiner, Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist etc. Last Date 30.07.2011.
- East Central Railway, Hazipur requires 30 Jr. Clerk, Accounts Clerk, Commercial Clerk and Stenographer. Last Date 19.07.2012.
- North Eastern Railway Gorakhpur requires 65 Junior Engineer, Goods Guard, Assistant Station Master, Commercial Clerk, Ticket Collector, Junior Clerk, Accounts Clerks etc. Last Date: 06.08.2012.
- Sashastra Seema Bal requires 326 Assistant Sub-Inspector (Tele) and Head Constable (Tele). Last Date : 31.07.2012
- Indian Overseas Bank invites applications for recruitment of 1500 Clerks. Closing date for online Registration : 14.07.2012.
- Indian Bank requires 1201 Clerks. Last Dated for online Registration : 13.07.2012
- Ordnance Factory, Bhandara requires 668 Storekeepr, Fireman, Durwan, Boiler Attendant, Danger Building Worker, Fitter, Labourer etc.
- Airports Authority of India, Kolkata requires 72 Junior Assistant (Fire Service). Last Date : 30.07.2012.
- Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre requires 62 Technician ‘B’ and Catering Attendant ‘A’. Last Date : 23.07.2012
Below we have some other openings, which you can still apply in case you have missed it.
- Recruitment of Clerks in Indian Bank
- Vacancies of Probationary Officer & Agriculture Officer in Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Recruitment of Assistant Professor in Punjabi University
- Vacancies of Professor in Guru Nanak Dev University
- Vacancies of Clerk-cum-Junior Data Entry Operators in Guru Nanak Dev University
- Recrutiment of Professor in Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences
- Vacancies of Deputy Manager in National Scheduled Tribes Finance And Development Corporation
- Recruitment of SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS in Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Human Resource Development Group
- Vacancies of Light Vehicle Driver in Andaman And Nicobar Administration Pay And Accounts Department
- Recruitment of Executive Engineer in Andaman and Nicobar Islands Integrated Development Corporation Ltd
- Vacancies of Assistant Audit Officer & Stenographer in National Institute of Open Schooling
- Recruitment of Electrician & Fitter Boiler in Ordnance Factory Chanda
- Vacancies of Manager in State Trading Corporation Of India Limted
- Recruitment of Professor in Sarguja Vishwavidyalaya
- Vacancies of Professor in Narendra Deva University of Agricultre and Technology
- Recruitment of Lecturer in Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology
- Recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainees in Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited
- Vacancies of Post Graduate Teacher in Haryana School Teacher Selection Board
- Recruitment of Sub Inspector in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
- Vacancies of Junior Supply Officer & Inspector Waight & Measurement in Madhya Pradesh Vyavasyik Pareeksha Mandal
- Vacancies of Probationary Clerks in Syndicate Bank
- Vacancies of Jr. Engineer & Steno Typist in Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board
- Recrutiment of Technician Gr.II in Railway Recruitment Board
- Vacancies of Manager & Jr. Engineer in Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Co. Ltd
- Recruitment of Stipendiary Trainee Diploma Holder in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd
- Vacancies of Inspectors in Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Vacancy of Assistant Professor & Industrial Engineering in NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Recruitment of Associate Professor,Sr. Resident,Jr. Engineer & Bio Medical Engineer in Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences
- Vacancies of Assistant Director in Delhi Development Authority
- Recruitment of Lower Division Clerk & Secretary-cum-Steno in Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Co. Ltd
- Vacancies of Clerks in Indian Overseas Bank
- Vacancies of Short Service Commission in Indian Navy
- Recrutiment of Assistant Engineer in Southern Power Distribution Company of AP Limited
- Vacancies of Probationary Assistant Manager in Corporation Bank
Recent Editions of Employment Newsdelhi sarkari naukri
The weekly carries advertisement for job of Central, State Governments, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies, universities, admission notices for professional courses, examination notices and results of organizations like UPSC, SSC and other general recruitment bodies and mid-level career promotion opportunities (Deputation). In addition to this, there is also an Editorial segment, which carries articles relating to career opportunities. Also the Career Guidance series contains new and upcoming fields or professional activities with information on the employment prospects in the area, qualifications required to enter the profession and the institute to avail education and training.
Employment News is a weekly, published in English, Hindi and Urdu languages is the flagship publication of the Publications Division, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Govt. of India. The unit has been set up to bring out the above weekly journal, with a view to giving information about employment opportunities to the unemployed and under employed youth of the country and to help youngsters in making an informed choice about their careers. Initially set up in April 1976 under DAVP. Its control was transferred to the publications division in January 1978. The unit is located in R.K. Puram, New Delhi and is headed by a General Manager cum Chief Editor. www.Govtjobs.co.in
You can also visit the official website of Employment news
click above to read more editions
of Employment News old issues