EMPLOYMENT NEWS HIGHLIGHTS – ISSUE DATED 08.06.2012
The employment-news of 8th June 2012 contains following advertisements.
- Indian Overseas Bank needs 551 Specialist Officers.
- Punjab & Sind Bank requires 301 Accountants Chief Chartered Accountants & Chief Information Security Officers (CISO).
- Allahabad Bank requires 115 Specialist Officers.
- Delhi Police invites applications to fill up 752 vacant posts of Constables (Driver).
- Ship Building Centre Vishakhapatnam requires 161 Supervisors and Workmen of various grades.
- Rail Tel Corporation of India Limited, New Delhi requires 136 Deputy Manager (Tech.), Deputy Manager (Mktg), Deputy Manager (P&A) and Manager (P&A).
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, Mumbai requires 125 Officer Trainees & Information Systems Officers.
- A Miniratna Category-1 CPSE requires 50 Supervisor, Junior Bullion Accountant & Assistant Grade-III.
- Steel Authority of India Limited, Bokaro requires 50 Medical Professionals and Para-Medical Staff.
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, New Delhi requires 30 Assistant Commissioner (Admn.) & Principals.
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Bhopal requires 63 Lower Division Clerk/Storekeeper.
- Union Public Service Commission notifies Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2012.
Below we have some other openings, which you can still apply in case you have missed it.
- Vacancies of Refinery Operator in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Recruitment of Assistant Registrar & Executive Engineer in Ministry of Water Resources
- Vacancies of Winding Engine Driver Grade-I in Manganese Ore India Limited
- Recruitment of Academic Associate in Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management
- Vacancies of Chief Professor in National Institute of Technology Srinagar
- Vacancy of Chief of GNLU Legal Services Clinic in Gujarat National Law University
- Recruitment of Constable in Central Selection Board of Constable Bihar
- Vacancies of Junior Research Fellow & Research Associates in National Atmospheric Research Laboratory
- Recruitment of Assistant Manager in Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited
- Vacancies of Supervisor & Junior Bullion Accountant in Central Public Sector Enterprise
- Vacancies of Lower Division Clerk in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
- Recrutiment of Constable in CENTRAL INDUSTRIAL SECURITY FORCE
- Vacancies of Senior Research Fellow in Central Council For Research In Siddha
- Recruitment of Surveyor in Kolkata Port Trust
- Vacancies of Professor in Central University of Jharkhand
- Recruitment of Professor in Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad
- Vacancies of Principal & Assistant Commissioner in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
- Recruitment of Research Associate & Senior Research Fellow in Project Directorate On Poultry
- Vacancies of Dy. Production Manager in Hindustan Insecticides Limited
- Recruitment of Manager & Medical Officer in Indian Rare Earths Ltd
- Recruitment of Manager in Department of Biotechnology
- Vacancies of Nurse in Kolkata Port Trust
- Recrutiment of Supervisor & Junior Bullion Accountant in CPSE
- Vacancies of Officer Trainee- Engineering in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Vacancies of Jr. Engineer in Public Works Department
- Vacancies of Transport Constables in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
- Recruitment of Lecture in The Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Vacancies of Officer (Information Technology) & Civil Engineer in Allahabad Bank
- Recruitment of Official Language Officers in UCO Bank
- Vacancies of Agriculture Officer in Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying and Fisheries
- Vacancy of Junior Research Fellow in Central Food Technological Research Institute
- Recruitment of Assistant Project Manager in National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management
- Vacancies of Hindi Translator in National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management
- Recruitment of Professor in Science & Technology Department Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
- Vacancies of Chemical in Projects & Development India Limited
- Vacancies of Staff Nurse in Department of Medical Education & Research
- Recrutiment of Public Health Nurse & Jr. Engineer (Electrical) in Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research
- Vacancies of Post Graduate Teachers & Trained Graduate Teachers in NEW DELHI MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
- Recruitment of Assistant Technician in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd
- Vacancies of Combined Defence Services Examination in The Union Public Service Commission
- Recruitment of Direct Sales Executives in Life Insurance Corporation of India
Recent Editions of Employment News
The weekly carries advertisement for job of Central, State Governments, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies, universities, admission notices for professional courses, examination notices and results of organizations like UPSC, SSC and other general recruitment bodies and mid-level career promotion opportunities (Deputation). In addition to this, there is also an Editorial segment, which carries articles relating to career opportunities. Also the Career Guidance series contains new and upcoming fields or professional activities with information on the employment prospects in the area, qualifications required to enter the profession and the institute to avail education and training.
Employment News is a weekly, published in English, Hindi and Urdu languages is the flagship publication of the Publications Division, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Govt. of India. The unit has been set up to bring out the above weekly journal, with a view to giving information about employment opportunities to the unemployed and under employed youth of the country and to help youngsters in making an informed choice about their careers. Initially set up in April 1976 under DAVP. Its control was transferred to the publications division in January 1978. The unit is located in R.K. Puram, New Delhi and is headed by a General Manager cum Chief Editor. www.Govtjobs.co.in
You can also visit the official website of Employment news
click above to read more editions
of Employment News old issues