EMPLOYMENT NEWS HIGHLIGHTS – ISSUE DATED 07.04.2012
The financial year 2012-2013 ended with a very good nod for the government jobs aspirants. The employment-news of 07th April 2012 contains following advertisements. Below we have some other openings, which you can still apply in case you have missed it.
The important un-published vacancies are:
- Medical Officer Selection Board (CAPFs)-2012 requires 514 Specialist Medical Officers (Deputy Commandant), Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant) and Dental Surgeon (Assistant Commandant).
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force requires 421 Sub-Inspector, Head Constables and Constables.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi invites applications of recruitment of 214 non-academic posts.
- Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited requires 203 Professionals.
- HQ Training Command, IAF Bangalore, invites applications for recruitment of 117 Group ‘C’ Civilian posts.
- Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita evam Sanchar Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal requires 112 Teaching & non-Teaching Staff.
- Container Corporation of India Limited requires 114 Sr. Assistant (C&O) and Hindi Translators.
The upcoming published vacancies are as follows. Do apply before the last dates are over.andhra pradesh government jobs
Recent Editions of Employment News
The weekly carries advertisement for job of Central, State Governments, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies, universities, admission notices for professional courses, examination notices and results of organizations like UPSC, SSC and other general recruitment bodies and mid-level career promotion opportunities (Deputation). In addition to this, there is also an Editorial segment, which carries articles relating to career opportunities. Also the Career Guidance series contains new and upcoming fields or professional activities with information on the employment prospects in the area, qualifications required to enter the profession and the institute to avail education and training.
Employment News is a weekly, published in English, Hindi and Urdu languages is the flagship publication of the Publications Division, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Govt. of India. The unit has been set up to bring out the above weekly journal, with a view to giving information about employment opportunities to the unemployed and under employed youth of the country and to help youngsters in making an informed choice about their careers. Initially set up in April 1976 under DAVP. Its control was transferred to the publications division in January 1978. The unit is located in R.K. Puram, New Delhi and is headed by a General Manager cum Chief Editor. www.Govtjobs.co.in
You can also visit the official website of Employment news
click above to read more editions
of Employment News old issues