EMPLOYMENT NEWS HIGHLIGHTS – ISSUE DATED 31.03.2012
The financial year 2011-2012 ended with a very good nod for the sarkari naukri aspirants. The employment-news of 31st March 2012 contains following advertisements. Below we have some other openings, which you can still apply in case you have missed it.
The important un-published vacancies are:
- Union Public Service Commission conducts Combined Medical Services Examination, 2012 for recruitment of approximately 702 vacancies.
- Staff Selection Commission notifies Combined Graduate Level Examination 2012 for recruitment to different posts in various Ministries/Departments/Organizations. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, New Delhi invites applications for recruitment of 532 posts of Miscellaneous Categories of TGTs and Regional Language Teachers.
- Centralized Accident and Trauma Services, Delhi requires 482 Ambulance Paramedic and Ambulance Drivers.
- Army Service Corps Center (North) Bangalore invites applications for 22 Group ‘C’ posts. Last Date: 31 days after publications.
- South Eastern Coalfields Limited requires 200 Security Guards.
- South Eastern Coalfields Limited requires 54 Staff Nurses, Pharmacists Technicians and Jr. E.C.G. Technicians.
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force requires 168 Constables (Pioneer).
- Container Corporation of India Limited requires 114 Sr. Assistant (C&O) and Hindi Translators.
The upcoming published vacancies are as follows. Do apply before the last dates are over.
- Vacancies of Associate Professor in Karnataka State Open University
- Recruitment of Professor & Senior Lecturer in Panjab University
- Vacancies of Assistant Engineer in Jharkhand Public Service Commission
- Recruitment of Scientist in Kerala Forest Research Institute
- Vacancies of Senior Technical Assistant & Handicrafts Promotion Officer in Staff Selection Commission
- Recruitment of Technical Officer & Sr. Technical Officer in Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute
- Vacancies of Statistical Officer & Research Assistants in Educational Consultants India Limited
- Recruitment of Professor in Indian Institute of Technology
- Vacancies of Scientific Assistant & Attendant ‘C’ in Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences
- Vacancies in Executive Assistant in Central Board of Secondary Education
- Recrutiment of Civil Engineering in National Mineral Development Corporation
- Vacancies of General Manager,System Engineer,Technical Supervisors & Office Assistant in BrahMos Aerospace Private Limited
- Recruitment of SEMI SKILLED (B) TRAINEE (ELECTRICAL) & SEMI SKILLED (B) TRAINEE (INSTRUMENTATION) in Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited
- Recruitment of Sr. Assistant Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited
- Vacancies of Haldane Chair, Khorana Chair in CENTRE FOR DNA FINGERPRINTING AND DIAGNOSTICS
- Recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) & Assistant Manager (HR&A) in West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited
- Vacancies of Short Service Commission in Indian Army
- Recruitment of Professors,University Librarian & Systems Administrator in The University of Hyderabad
- Vacancies of Professor ,Associate Professor,Assistant Professor,Deputy Librarian & Assistant Director Physical Education in GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY (GNDU), AMRITSAR
- Recruitment of Director, Food Research and Standardisation Laboratory & Ghaziabad in Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
- Vacancies of Professor,Associate Professor & Assistant Professor in Indian Institute of Technology
- Recruitment of Professor,Associate Professor & Assistant Professor in Indian Institute of Technology
- Vacancies of Assistant Registrar (Store& Purchase),Medical Officer (One Male & One female),Junior Engineer (Elect),Junior Hindi Translator & Sr. Library Information Assistant in Indian Institute of Technology
- Recruitment of Lift Operators in The High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh
- Recruitment of Professor,Associate Professor & Assistant Professor in Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology
Recent Editions of Employment Newsupsc notifications
The weekly carries advertisement for job of Central, State Governments, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies, universities, admission notices for professional courses, examination notices and results of organizations like UPSC, SSC and other general recruitment bodies and mid-level career promotion opportunities (Deputation). In addition to this, there is also an Editorial segment, which carries articles relating to career opportunities. Also the Career Guidance series contains new and upcoming fields or professional activities with information on the employment prospects in the area, qualifications required to enter the profession and the institute to avail education and training.
Employment News is a weekly, published in English, Hindi and Urdu languages is the flagship publication of the Publications Division, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Govt. of India. The unit has been set up to bring out the above weekly journal, with a view to giving information about employment opportunities to the unemployed and under employed youth of the country and to help youngsters in making an informed choice about their careers. Initially set up in April 1976 under DAVP. Its control was transferred to the publications division in January 1978. The unit is located in R.K. Puram, New Delhi and is headed by a General Manager cum Chief Editor. www.Govtjobs.co.in
You can also visit the official website of Employment news
click above to read more editions
of Employment News old issues