EMPLOYMENT NEWS HIGHLIGHTS – ISSUE DATED 29.04.2012
The employment-news of 29th April 2012 contains following advertisements. Below we have some other openings, which you can still apply in case you have missed it.
The important un-published vacancies are:
- Punjab & Sind Bank requires 900 Probationary Officer. Punjab & Sind Bank needs 800 Single Window Operators ‘A’ (in Clerical Cadre). Bank of Baroda requires 125 Specialist Officers.
- Steel Authority of India Ltd, New Delhi requires 480 Management Trainees (Technical) or Management Trainee (Administration).
- Steel Authority of India Ltd., Bokaro requires 264 Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee)
- IndoTibetan Border Police Force invites applications for recruitment of 418 Meritorious Sports person for the post of Constable/GD.
- Staff Selection Commission notifies recruitment of Junior Grade of Indian Information Service (Group ‘B’, Non-Gezetted) Examination, 2012 vacancies : 134.
- Staff Selection Commission notifies Stenographers (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) Examination 2012. Western Coalfields Limited, Nagpur requires 181 Mining Sirdar/Shotfirer.
- NTPC-BHEL Power Projects Private Ltd. Needs 107 Experienced Engineering, HR & Finance Professionals.
The upcoming published vacancies are as follows. Do apply before the last dates are over.
- 220 Vacancies of Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant & Metallurgical Supervisor in Railway Recruitment Board
- Recrutiment of 543 Nos Clerk in Bank of Maharashtra
- Vacancies of Probationary Engineers in Bharat Electronics Limited
- Recrutiment of Single Window Operators –A Clerical in Punjab & Sind Bank
- Vacancies of Probationary Officers in Punjab & Sind Bank
- Vacancies of Manager in BEML Limited
- Recrutiment of ITI Trainee in Vignyan Industries Limited
- Vacancies of Professor in Indian Statistical Institute
- Recruitment of Pilot & Observer SSC Officer in The Indian Navy
- Vacancies of Assistant Professor in Malaviya National Institute of Technology
- Recruitment of Tailor & Leather Worker in Ordnance Equipment Factory
- Vacancies of Deputy Manager & Assistant Plant Engineer in Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited
- Recruitment of Chartered Accountants in Syndicate Bank
- Vacancies of Specialist Medical Officer in Central Reserve Police Force
- Recruitment of Electrician Semi-Skilled in Gun Carriage Factory
- Vacancies of Engineering Assistant in Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Vacancy of Executive Officer in Parliament of India Lok Sabha Secretariat
- Vacancies of Chartered Accountants in National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited
- Recruitment of Customer Agent in Air India Air Transport Services Limited
- Recruitment of Additional General Manager & Junior Engineer in National Building Construction Corporation Limited
- Vacancies of Associate Professor & Lower Division Clerk in Kendriya Hindi Sansthan
- Recrutiment of Junior Training Officer in Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited.
- Vacancies of Assistant Research Officer in Nehru Memorial Museum and Library
- Vacancies of Manager in Bharat Oman Refineries Limited
- Recruitment of Section Supervisor-IV & Project Engineer-I in Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
- Vacancies of Carpenter & Messenger in Ordnance Depot Talegaon Dabhade
- Recruitment of Fitter (Semi skilled) in Ordnance Factory
- Vacancies of Mazdoors in Ministry Of Defence Ammunition Company
- Recrutiment of Member (Research Staff) Group I in Bharat Electronics Limited
- Vacancies of Vocational Teachers in Department of School Education, Haryana
- Recruitment of Deputy Engineer Electrical in Bharat Electronics Limited
- 600 Posts Vacancies of Clerk in Andhra Bank
Recent Editions of Employment Newsgovernment doctor jobs
The weekly carries advertisement for job of Central, State Governments, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies, universities, admission notices for professional courses, examination notices and results of organizations like UPSC, SSC and other general recruitment bodies and mid-level career promotion opportunities (Deputation). In addition to this, there is also an Editorial segment, which carries articles relating to career opportunities. Also the Career Guidance series contains new and upcoming fields or professional activities with information on the employment prospects in the area, qualifications required to enter the profession and the institute to avail education and training.
Employment News is a weekly, published in English, Hindi and Urdu languages is the flagship publication of the Publications Division, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Govt. of India. The unit has been set up to bring out the above weekly journal, with a view to giving information about employment opportunities to the unemployed and under employed youth of the country and to help youngsters in making an informed choice about their careers. Initially set up in April 1976 under DAVP. Its control was transferred to the publications division in January 1978. The unit is located in R.K. Puram, New Delhi and is headed by a General Manager cum Chief Editor. www.Govtjobs.co.in
You can also visit the official website of Employment news
click above to read more editions
of Employment News old issues